Chapter Twenty-Two

Eva's eyes widened as if she were seeing her father's full name, Ray Rugedman- Barron, as she logged onto the Academy's website to check her test scores from the last exam she took.

A message with the initials RRB began to appear on her home screen from an unknown source.

She was completely taken aback; she had no idea that his name would ever appear again.

She was completely taken aback by this.

"Is he alive?

Because if he is, then this was all a joke!

" she thought as she stepped away with fear in her eyes.

As Eva contemplated the possibility of Beam being alive she likewise thought "then, at that point, who was concealing their tracks?

If it wasn't my mom and on the off chance that it wasn't Aliyah then who?

Could there be one more executioner running wild?

"Lewis asked her, "Darling, is "IT" back again?

" when she called him while he was working at Dolce Clothing.

"Yes, and this time I don't know who this is!! Does it have other henchmen working for it?

Because it can't be my father!

" she frantically responded.

She decided to take a nice, warm bath with the lights off and the candles on because she was so overwhelmed.

She then felt the bathroom ceiling drip with blood.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Eva messaged Ray and asked, "What game are you trying to play with me?

" while she was contemplating the game she was still playing.

Thee game "I'm Not Dead But I Love Daddy?

"Later that evening, Eva really wanted to scream and cry, but instead she went to the gym to punch a punching bag.

It was obvious that he wasn't himself; he was controlled by Alyeah, and if that blond was connected to this in any way, it means war!

She had a lot of anger inside of her that she had to let out, and she did, sweating like it was a hot summer day.

Her trainer approached and inquired, "Eva, is everything okay?

Would you like to speak?

"She got up, wiped away her sweat, and asked Alberto, "Can we go to the lockers?

"So she told him everything, and he was pretty shocked to hear what she said, sweat dripping down both of their faces.

He exclaimed, "Honey, you gotta get this bitch before someone else gets hurt!

" with a loud SIGH.

She gave her consent and left, but she didn't hug her sweaty body and say, "You were always like my second father, you know that?

"and left after that.

Texts emerged from the notes.

Unknown appeared in the text: "When you talked to him and told him everything, what in the world were you thinking?

Now, you're in deep trouble!

This means that your father is mine and you won't see him again!

"- MB