Chapter Six

Eva went home to the boys' house after the club's mishap, lied on the bed, and asked, "What is she going to get out here?

In other words, is it my father or someone else?

"She was so overwhelmed that she couldn't even think straight. Then, as she was going for a walk, she met this 19-year-old man who was very polite and had good looks.

She thought to herself, "Maybe this is what I need," "Maybe I just need him," or "Maybe I need a break from all this chasing."

"Whatever you need miss Kalali I am here and I am willing to give you anything and everything you want and/or need to succeed and have the life that you always wanted," she teared up and hugged him and whispered in his ear. Eva thought that life was just beginning for her, knowing that her mother did what she did this is a great way to live up to the Kalali name that was and still is her father. So she wasn't shy, she walked up to him and introduced herself...

That evening she was strolling with a similar man he had an extremely etched face, porcelain body, And fine hair she felt that he might have been the one that she had been hanging tight for what seems like forever yet unfortunately she was off-base she embraced him and contacted her hand in his pocket she took out a note and let me give you one supposition regarding who it was from did you get it as of now?

Yes, MB, she believed that this would be a night away from him, her, or it.

The guy looked at the notes astonished and said, "I didn't know that I was in there. She begged me to give this to you or else she'd. She knew she was wrong...I'm dead...

With tears in her eyes, Eva looked stunned and asked, "How could you do this?

How could you possibly support her in this?

You don't even understand what she's done to me, do you?

I've spent the entire month trying to figure out who the MB initials belong to—a man or a woman?

Do you know who he/she/it is? If you do, then this will all be over and I can go back to my regular life and not hate my mother, but if you don't, then this will be a waste of your time and mine as well, although if I keep searching I will drive myself crazy enough to go on into a mental hospital ". I went crazy thinking I could find him/her/it and it was right here all along in your pocket.

She quickly responded, "You know what, if you're not gonna tell me anything then there's no sense of us being together or just seeing us in general" because, "if I know one thing a man that I just met does not lie to me."