Chapter Four

"Everybody has a game to play, and my game is the lying game - MB" when Eva got to the house she saw Nolan crying she asked " for what good reason did he leave?

I mean, look at me; I'm a mess. Could he stay another day?

How do I explain this feeling of empty space within me that tells me, "You're alone, and you will always be alone?"

Eva sat down and thought, "Why is ambience lying such a difficult game to win?"

I mean dislike...

I mean...

Unless she is sending letters from an unidentified source about which we are unaware and that she is not herself...

"Wait a minute maybe if we match the handwriting or scan it we might have a pretty decent idea on who it might be could it be my father, could it be anyone else, we don't know unless we try" later that day, Eve set down on the fuchsia bed and began sifting through her old school notes in an effort to locate a handwriting pattern that was comparable to that of MB and other individuals who used the same calligraphy.

She tried so hard throughout the day and night that she eventually gave up. She thought to herself, "THIS LYING GAME HAS TO STOP AT ONCE!

She thought to herself, "who is this and what does he/she/it want? As she was going in and out of the house in the morning trying to get the signatures and the calligraphy from everyone she knew, they didn't match."

Even though I'm not a bad person, my mother may be a terrible person, but she wouldn't do anything like this, even though I accused her of killing my father. Certainly not even my two best gay friends have the heart to do this, so who in the hell did this? I can't even comprehend what creature would put us through this.

She literally drove herself insane trying to determine whether the murderer was wearing a mast or a full face mask.

Only the notes they send out can reveal its true identity, but it's time this deception stopped!

Evelyn couldn't take it anymore, so she went to the computer and typed in "NAMES THST HAVE THE INITIALS MB." Every person with the initials MB came up, and she thought it was one of them, so she went to Facebook and started IMing every MB in the book. All of them said, "Not my handwriting," and Evelyn yelled "AGHHHH!"!!

"Why is this lying game so difficult to break?" she asked."