Chapter Twenty

"CAN SHE NOT MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL ANYMORE?," Eva yelled as she sat down to cry.

She was referring to her mother, not MB, she said...

Eva smiled and said, "Now you know what I went through and still go through." Later that evening, she went into the parlor and saw Lewis just pondering who that person's initials were...

She didn't have the stomach for it, even though she was aware that it would never be the same for him.

As a result, as they stood up, she received a blocked call from an unidentified person. When she answered, the person on the other end said, "Meet me at the old pier at 3985 SW Gables Street 3219 be there or your secrets come out! "

As she had always done, she met the mysterious person there, saw a body that looked like her mother's, and she wondered,

"Is that your mother? If it is, I would like to put this past us".

She looked confused as the unidentified source handed her a burner phone with an initial on it. She asked, "Why are you giving me this?"

The notes weren't bad enough, right?

"I'm giving you this as a gift and as an incentive to leave me alone to do my job that being to find the one that killed your father because I didn't have anything to do with it," the unknown source said into a voice recorder and slowed it down for her.