Chapter Eight

Is it possible that when she awoke in the middle of an alleyway, she asked herself, "Who would have done this to me, who would have put me through that much pain and suffering?"

She was thinking, "THIS IS MY FATHER, I KNOW IT IS!" even though she had no idea who was after her.

She screamed, "SHOW YOURSELF, DAMNIT! " at the top of her lungs.

"That masked murderer finally revealed "itself" to her, and boy was she surprised. As her mouth was taped shut and her eyes were blinded by the chemicals, she just sat there in shock, and she thought to herself, "Who could be so selfish and so conniving that they would put me through all of this?

I mean, losing my father is bad enough, but it's even worse that his killer didn't come back fourth. What kind of person would do that?

"You think you can stop me but all it takes is one push of a button," the strange voice maniacally laughed at her. She didn't even know what that meant; she was so confused (yet again, her eyes did submerge in chemicals) that she kept yelling, "LET ME GO, LET ME GO!!!

I only want to understand the truth!

"I grew up poor," the voice said, "and all you wanted to do it was rub it in my face." She thought, "no, it couldn't be is that. That voice she heard from somewhere, but she couldn't quite picture. That voice sounded so familiar, but she couldn't put your finger on it...

Aliyah?

"Took you long enough, princess, you blaming everyone, even your mother, that they killed your father when all along it was me and my henchmen you see how conniving I can be and all I wanted to do was be you and have what you have but this is only half the truth my darling you don't think I've worked alone do you?" The Voice chuckled once more and then said, "took you long enough, princess, you blaming everyone, even your

You may have discovered me, but you haven't found the most disappointing member of my team—the MB team. Do you think the secrets are over yet?

Just ask your mother what she's been keeping to herself for all these years.