Chapter Fifteen

When I went downstairs the following morning, I noticed her sitting across from my mother, who usually sets the table first.

I thought, "What the hell is she doing sitting across from my mother?

""You don't deserve to be in my house and you deserve to be where you told me my father was because of what you did to us!

" I yelled as I dashed to the table.

"You have no right to speak to her that way that is not the way that your father and I raised you!

" Eva's mother turned to her and said.

That evening, when her mother went to the parlor, Alyeah and I had a little chat "do you think you can get away with this?

Well I know the truth even if she doesn't and I am prepared to bring you down one way or another "while her mother brought out the desert Alyea excused herself "It's late I really should be going I have a little homework to catch up on "while Eva walked her to the door she clinched her armAt the point when she left her mom began shouting "I never suspected I'd see the day my girl acted so boorish that in any event, for only one night I was unable to try and check her out!

"As Eva stormed out of the house once more in an effort to make amends with her mother, she went to Luis's house back in that fuchsia room and thought to herself, "When is she ever going to believe me when is it all going to stop?

", but it turned out that she was just a disappointment to her mother.

As she had previously stated, she only had her because she wanted an air to the Kalali industry thrown, and she got one.

When he returns home and they reengage in fighting?"