Blue

Alert! 🚨 sexual content! 18+

Two months later

Tonight the night. We're proposing to Lannie. We've worked tirelessly sitting this up. With the help of Chuck and his family, hopefully all will go as planned.

After the attempted rape and murder of Lannie, Derek was arrested and the trails pending. But at least he's behind bars again and hopefully this time he will stay there.

Lannie stayed in the hospital for a day. She had a concussion and some scrapes and cuts but nothing to serious. She doesn't remember any of it. We described it to her; in detail about what happened, leaving out the part that he had his dick in his hand attempting to rape her. She has enough on her plate now dealing with a pregnancy and going back to school.

She's majoring in Literature and creative writing and a few other classes, so she can finally make her writing dreams come true.

Denny sold the strip club to Sun and Sin, it was just a foul reminder of his hate. He was more than ready to sell. Forest put up more security in his gym and at our home; just in case.

Now here we are in our living room sitting up all the details we need for our proposal.

Forest will be the one who will legally be married to Lannie, Denny and I will unofficially be married to her. We decided it was the best option and with him being the oldest it seem to fit. Plus with Lannie carrying his biological child it made the most sense.

Agreeing also for me to have the next child and then Denny. Order is the detail of the day. Lannie surprisingly agreed and saw no fault with this plan. She's in as much as we are. Our lives are finally falling into the right pieces of the puzzle for once.

Now to just get her to say yes and everything will finally start to go our way. With everything we've been through, just to get to this point, I think we deserve it; wholeheartedly.

"Is the strobe light set up?" Turning my head toward Denny "yes, damn thing was a pain." He's setting up the music and we are nearly done. It's not a traditional proposal. But then again we're anything but traditional.

Lannies at Kyras. She has no idea what's going on. For some reason her and Damon have been bonding. He's helped her through more than I think we could have. It's a strange friendship, the man use to be the leader of a damn gang. But it works. He makes her happy and helps her, I can't complain with that. He played along and called Lannie to get her out of here while we set this up. It's been a tedious job but will be worth it, in the end.

Lannies pregnancy has been going well; besides the morning sickness, she's had a couple of dizzy spells but the doc says it's absolutely normal. But it scared the hell out us. She's glowing and happy; we're loving every second of it. Even though her belly isn't really big; I can't stop rubbing it. We all talk to the baby everyday and Lannie finds it comical.