Lannie

I wake up groggily and wince

I wake up groggily and wince. The pain is bearable but uncomfortable.
I look around and see Blue asleep in the chair. He's softly snoring. I just laugh.

I reach over to grab some water. My mouth is dry as a desert and I spill all of it on the rolling table. Why do these things have wheels? Blue hears it and wakes up. He looks around and notices the big mess I made. I feel like a baby needing help. It aggravates me. He stretches and yawns.

"Need some help?" He laughs and goes to help me clean it up then fixes me a cup. "Thank you" as I drink down the liquid gold. So much better. I put the cup down and watch Blue return to his seat. He's so hot but he looks so tired. It's my fault he does. I feel the guilt pour in over me.

"I heard you." I tell him as he looks at me quizzically. I just smile. This should interesting.

"I heard you tell me I was your world." I heard bits and pieces as I was coming in and out of reality. It melted my cold heart. I knew they loved me but I didn't know to what extent.

"Well I mean it pippy. You are our world. We all love you, you know that." He tells me with a smirk. I know they do but I don't know how much. I've loved them all forever, it seems. But they left me. Wish I knew why?

"I love all of you too." I want to ask him. I need to ask him. After what happened to me I realized that life's too short and I don't want to hold back any longer. With my feelings at least.

"Blue?...I force myself to be brave for once...."how do you love me?" He looks at me like my hairs on fire! Jeez men! Why do they have to be so complicated. "I mean..are you in love with me or just love me as...like a friend?" That got his attention. He sits up and grabs my hand. Let's out a big breath. He's more nervous than me.

"Lannie, maybe we should wait for my brothers to be here for this conversation. Just get some rest and we will discuss this tomorrow ok?" Wtf! Hell no! I'm not waiting any longer. Is he kidding me?

"No Blue, now! I want, no, I need to know now! Please!" I'm not happy about having to beg but someone needs to fess up! Now! I'm done waiting on these men. He hesitates but relinquishes.

"Ok fine, pippy you are our world, my brothers and myself are totally and without a doubt head over heels in love with you. You've been in our hearts for years. You own our hearts. You have owned them and always and forever will!" Well damn! Ok then! Rock my world baby!

He looks at me with desperation and questions on his face. I'll put him out of his misery. I'm devious that way. Don't judge!

"I'm so in love with you dumb assholes it feels like sometimes I can't even breath. You three consume me and have my triple p on high alert at all times!" I smile and start to tell him how I loved them for years also, but don't get a chance. He jumps from up his chair and kisses me passionately, I'm not complaining though. I feel a bit a pain from the pressure on my side but ignore it. This man is my obsession.