Lannie

"What?" I can't believe what I'm hearing

"What?" I can't believe what I'm hearing. Their parents hate me! But why? I don't understand. What did I do?

"They will be here soon. But listen flower, nothing they say or do can change the way we feel about you. You are staying here and you are staying in our lives!" Forest tells me.

It doesn't appease me. There's no way I can come between them. They have a loving and caring family. I can't be the one to break them apart. I won't be.

I shake my head. Trying to clear my thoughts when we hear a knock at the door. Shit! They're here! I step behind Forest while Blue goes to open the door. He gives me a sad look before he opens it. I cringe as they enter the room.

The guys told me two hours ago what they thought. I couldn't believe my ears. I sat there in shock. They have always acted like they liked me. They treated me with open arms and hearts. Always so welcoming. When they told me how they felt about me, let's just say, my brain kind of melting from the confusion.

Now there they stand. Brian their dad is a slightly overweight man with a bit of balding grey hair, it use to be a mix of blonde and brown. He's gruff looking but he usual has a smile.

Their mom is a dark haired woman. Her name is Elaine. She's beautiful with a few wrinkles. She always had this glow about her.

Now they're both standing there giving me an evil stare with there use to be smiles.

I must be having a brain fart!

For the life of me I can't figure out what I've done to either of them.

"Sons," Brain says never taking his eyes off me.

"It's been so long." Elaine says as engulfs them in hugs. Ignoring me. Heifer! I have no idea where that came from. Don't judge!

"So I see you haven't done as we asked." Their dad looks at each of them and then back to me. Oooh! I wanna slap that glare right off his face!

"And we're not going to." my Blue tells them. You go boy! He's parents. look disappointed. Ha!

"Son we talked about this. She needs to go. She's no good for you, any of you, I will not have her living here!" Well it's not your house, is it now? I grab on to Forest shirt.

"Please sons, don't argue with your father. It's for the best. She's been trouble since you've met her. She's broken my dear Dennys heart, she's not worth it, let her go. Find a woman for each of you. Not one you have to share." Ooook mommy dearest. I use to like them. I don't know why I'm their target of hate now?  But they can bite my big toe!