Forest

Alert! Alert! Major smut ahead! 🚨
18+ Please Enjoy!

I'm about to fuck the shit out of you, you ain't gonna be able to walk for a God damn week!

When I walk in the house and saw Lannie getting herself off in front my brother.

I fucking lost it!

I've been aching for her.

Burning for her!

I'm not waiting any longer!

Removing my clothes as fast I can, tossing them on the floor. I crawl on top of her. My mouth clashes with hers. Diving my tongue in and sucking on hers. I bite her lip then go to her ear nibbling at her lobe.

Slinking my way down to her neck I bite down and suck in her skin. Making her moan. Dropping further down, licking her nipples and sucking them in my mouth. Grasping her weighted boobs and squeezing on them. Pinching her nipple I descend lower. Kissing my way down her stomach and reaching her sweet delectable pussy. She's so beautiful and crave her.

Placing my hand on her stomach, licking  her clit and placing my fingers into her core. Pushing in and out. Bending my fingers. I suck on her clit hard tasting her sweet juice as it's leaking out. 

She taste like vanilla!

So fucking sweet!

She's arching her back and about to loose her shit! Im not having that. Raising my head and crawling on top of her, I look into her beautiful eyes. 

"I'll go easy." I whisper to her, Grabbing my cock and pumping it, placing my hard ass throbbing dick at her opening. I edge my tip in, taking it slow as can, I don't know if I can hold on much longer. She has me so rock hard and wanting, I got precum leaking out my head. Her moans are intoxicating.

Pushing into her, I stop and adjust her, I grab a pillow and put her under her back. Kissing her and fighting the urge to spray my cum all in her. Im fighting back hard. Gritting my teeth.

Rotating my hips, pushing deeper inside her, hitting balls deep. I fill her pussy up. She's so fucking tight! I pull out all the way only leaving the tip in, then ram straight into her. Fuck slow!I'm about to blow! She wiggles her hips and thrust upward. Engulfing my dick full force. Pulling and ramming back into her, I'm going faster than a dog can hump a leg.

Banging my hips into her pelvic area over and over again! Taking her legs I throw them over my shoulders. Leaning down and start sucking her breast. Biting her nipple hard.