Denny

Violent and graphic scene ahead.
Smut warning 18+ 🚨

She had to get her fucking period!

It's been a week since Blue and Lannie had sex. Then she gets her period. Men hates a period as much as a woman. Not talking about the pain and cramps. It's the waiting that's driving me nuts. I'm not a patient man!

We're in the backyard catching up on some chores before winter creeps in. Im fixing the fence. Forest is chopping wood. Blue is cleaning gutters and Lannie is laying out, working on her tan. The bikini she has on has my dick raging hard.

She's sexy without even trying

She's sexy without even trying. She has her sunglasses on. She's lightly snoring, which I think is cute as hell. This waiting has been driving me nuts! But I'm happy finally.

It's funny how one minute you're all content, then the next your world goes to shit!

Her phone buzzes but she doesn't hear it. Forest stops chopping and goes the grabs it off her blanket. He picks it up and scowls. The buzzing continues causing Lannie to wake up. She searches for her phone and realizes it isn't there. She then notices that Forest has it, but before she could grab it. He pulls it back out of her reach.

"Who do you know at Falison prison?" Forest ask her. Prison? Wtf?

Her eyes go wide. She grabs the phone and runs back into the house, knocking her glasses off and spilling her glass of water as she does.

We all look at each other confused and take off after Lannie. We find her siting at the kitchen table. Her head is on her chest and she's crying. What the hell is going on? This can't be good.

"Talk to us baby" Blue says, while rubbing her back. We all sit waiting for her to explain. It's a minute before she talks, as she wipes away the tears from her face and looks at each of us. She takes a deep breath and what she tells us floors me!

"It was a about a year and half after y'all left. It was the worst night of my life."

——

I was sitting on the sofa in the dark watching a horror movie and eating popcorn from moms giant bowl.