Part 26

The teacher smiled at Izukus words and so did Jayden.Izuku and Jayden started to walk back to UA and Jayden had a really important question for Izuku but he didnt know how to ask that.Izuku saw that something was on Jaydens mind so he asked him whats wrong.Jayden thougt that this was a good time to ask his question "Uhm could I.... really call you mom"? Izuku and Jayden stopped walking at that question.Izuku kneed down to face Jayden "Of course you can!" Jayden was so happy to hear that and so Izuku go up again and they went to UA together.

with krtdbk-

They were all in Bakugou and Kirishimas dorm again and talked about random stuff until Bakugou came up with something."dont you think the nerd has been acting weird since a few weeks"? Kirishima nodded "He wasnt in class today." Todoroki wanted to think that he is sick"If he would be sick,he would have told anyone but even aizawa didnt know where he was." Katsuki had a bad feeling about this "I saw him today in the halls." Kirishima wanted to know deatails "What did he say"? Katsuki wasnt sure if its true but he didnt think so"He said that hes sick but he looked fine to me." Todoroki then also had a weird feeling about this whole situation. "Lets watch him more often" Todoroki said with confidens(Idk how to write it)