Part 15

Izuku was feeling very weird,he was about to faint.Katsuki started shouting"NERD,ARE YOU OKAY?!".Izuku was about to say yes but he suddenly passed out.Luu was still on his hand and also worried about him because she bit him on accident.Luu was crawling onto bakugous head because Izuku was right on top of him.Todoroki ran over to Katsuki and asked:"Do you want me to take the spider?"Bakugou was shaking his head and only saw the legs of the spider because Luu was on his head.Kirishima was still standing at the door,thinking about what to do now.Luu was slowly crawling off of Katsukis head.Todoroki saw that and tried to get Luu on top of his hands but Luu was moving weird,as if she wanted to tell him something but Todoroki didnt understand.Luu knew that Izuku had a potion in his room that would help against that so she tried to get away.Luu started crawling as fast as possible to the door,She was there but kirishima was in front of the door.As we all know Kirishima is afraid of spiders so he stepped away and Luu crawled under the door.Luu relised that she would be faster if she was a human,she checked the hallways and then turned into a human.She ran to Izukus room,trying to not be that loud.

after a little she arrived there and started searching for the potion.She couldnt find it so she started thinking like Izuku."Where would Izuku put it??....."She thought.

I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I WAS GONE BUT I COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS 

LIZ OFF