Part 7

They all were shocked and so was Shiggy.The 3 of them activated their quirks and were about to hurt the coffee bitch but then someone else openend the door,someone who also had a key.It was Izuku ,he stepped into the room and saw 4 idiots with shocked faces,Shiggy started to shout:What the hell are they doing here at this time Izu?!"Izuku  put the medicine down on the bed and started looking at the 4 :"i guess i have some explaining to do."Izuku sighed.He started to explain:"Shiggy is here because he needs his medicine that i bought for him,and the 3 are here because-"Izuku stopped his sentence,he didnt know why they were here"well theyre here because...-Because we wanted to study together!"Izuku made a excuse.Shigaraki knew that Izuku was lying so he went to him and stood right in front of him,The 3 of them wanting to activate their quirks again.Shiggy saw that they wanted to hurt him again because he was in front of the small bean"Chill,i wouldnt hurt my own brothers"At that moment the 3 froze,Izuku midoriya is Shigarakis brother?!Shiggy grabbed his medicine and looked in Izus green eyes,Shiggy was wondering why he was wearing a hoodie if its really warm.the coffe bitch then relised something..."Take your hoodie off..."Izuku knew that if he would show his brother the colorful scars,he would freak out so Izuku started to refuse:"No,No,No its really cold...haha"Shiggy started to belive what he thought:"If you dont take it off then i will do it.."The 3 in the background all said:"if he doesnt want to then let him be,only because youre his brother doesnt mean you can tell him what to do."To those words Izuku felt like exploding,it was so hot.Shiggy stepped back when he saw a light blue shining through Izukus hoodie.The next color he saw was a bright red and after that a deep red.Shiggy exactly knew what was going on:"Izu?..."Shiggy stepped closer again and started pulling off Izukus hoodie.Izuku didnt move,he didnt even blink.Shiggy had Izukus hoodie in his hands and knew that he was right.Izuku snapped out of his mind and started looking around,he relised that he isnt wearing his hoodie anymore and looked at Shiggy.Shiggy wasnt freaking out this time,usually he would freak out at the littlest scar.Izuku started to tear up..."Whats wrong with me?"Shiggy couldnt see Izuku crying,he hated it.He stepped even closer to Izuku and hugged him.The 3 in the background saw all this,they didnt know what to do.Bakugou was staring at the nerd but then suddenly had pain in the stomach again.Kirishima saw that and went to Bakugou.Todoroki just standing in the middle of the room."I need to go now.."Shiggy said with a quiet voice.He went out of the door,leaving his medicine behind.Izuku was happy that he had such a nice and caring brother.he took a look to the right side.seeing the medicine on the bed.He took the medicine and went to the window.He knew that Dabi was waiting in front of his window for Shiggy so he opened the window.Izuku yelled down:"DABI!SHIGGY FORGOT HIS MEDICINE!!" Dabi looked out of the window from his car, started to laugh and yelled back:"THROW IT DOWN!"Izuku threw it down and Dabi catched it.Dabi started to chuckle:"AND YOU FORGOT YOUR SHIRT"! After izuku heard that he closed the window,forgeting the 3 behind him.He completly forgot them...Izuku saw that kiri was holding bakugou,Izuku started to panic:"OMG KACCHAN WHAT HAPPENED"?he kneed down and hugged Bakugou.Bakugou growled:"I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP N-"Before he could really end his sentence,Izuku hugged him even more.Katsuku took a look to the side for a second and then mumbled:"Maybe i do..."

OKAY I WILL END IT HERE AND I AM REALLY SORRY BUT I WANNA THANK SOMEONE WHO ADDED THIS TO THEIR READING LIST OR WHATEVER.THANKS(INSERT THE EPIC USER)YEP AND THATS ALL FOR NOW ;)