part 25

"Its not now shut up." Izuku said with his eyes closed."You know,lets just go back to UA.Luu chuckled and then they went back to UA.They thought that no one would be in the halls because they all have lessons to do,so they just went into UA and walked through the halls.Izuku stopped at a corner because he heard noises next to the corner.He looked into Luus eyes and whispered:"Someones there.." Luu turned into a spider and crawled up to Izukus shoulder.Izuku then started to walk past the corner."Monoma.."? Monoma turned to the side just to see Izuku."Shouldnt you be in class nerd"? Izuku put his hands into his pockets and then death stared at Monoma:"I could ask you the same thing."At that sentence Monoma went away,walked past Izuku.Izuku then started walking to his way to his dorm.

When he arrived he told Luu that she can turn back now.They both didn't know what to do so they played monopoly for a quiet long time.Not wanting anyone to win.

"HA YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT"-Luu
"I got a 20$ card"-Izuku
"FUCK"-Luu

Luu checked the time and then turned back to Izuku."Will you pick him up"?Luu said while calming down."Yep,I'll go now to pick him up".Izuku said while getting up.He got a thin jacket and then opened the door.He told Luu that he'll be back in short time which was a very big lie.

Izuku started walking through the halls but then suddenly heard a voice speaking to him it sounded like..."Why weren't you in class today dumb nerd". Bakugou. Izuku started to breath heavily and then turned around"I'm *cough**cough* kinda sick,I'm going to the doctor". Of course Bakugou didn't believe that but he had something else to do so he went away.Izuku then just started to get out of UA.He then went down the road to get to Jaydens school.

Jayden was waiting with his teacher for Izuku.Izuku was kinda late again but they didnt care about it.As long as he arrived.Izuku was happy to see Jayden without any injuries and a smile on his face."Your son did great work,He's really smart.Homework is in the workbook page 12" Izuku smiled and Look at Jayden"well,I got a  smart son"