Part 17(short)

She was trying to show them but they were all confused.She went over to the door knob and tried to tell them.She was crawling around the door knob and then Bakugou had a idea,He took Luu and opened the door.Ge saw a small glass on the floor and reached out for it.He was confused first but then had a idea.He went over to Izuku and sat down on the bed.He opened Izuku's mouth and then Filled it with the potion. He was hoping that it would help and took Izuku's hand.The other 2 were confused,they didn't know what Bakugou was doing.Luu was next to Izuku and then went on top of him.Kirishima took a look at Luu and then started to chuckle a little"why is Luu wearing clothes?She's a spider" Bakugou looked at Luu too and then was starting to think about it.Maybe Izuku dressed her up to cheer him up?That was a idea of Bakugou.Izuku took a deep breath and then sat up in shock.Bakugou saw that and put Luu on the Bed again.Izuku first took a look at Luu and then at the other 3.Izuku smiled and then hugged Bakugou for no reason.Todoroki came closer to the bed and joined the hug.Kiri then too,but then Izuku came to a thought:"Where will Todoroki and I sleep?" He asked in shock.Todoroki was also staying at Bakugou's and Kirishima's dorm and there were only 2 beds for 1 person.Izuku took a look at Todoroki and Kirishima took a look at Bakugou.Kirishima had a idea:"2 persons per bed,Who will sleep with who?"Izuku started glowing again and blushing"I- I don't care,I'll sleep with everyone so you can choose."Kirishima looked at Todoroki and smiled:"Then it's settled!I'm sleeping with Todoroki and Izuku is sleeping with Bakugou."Izuku took Luu and got off of the bed.He put her back to terrarium.Kirishima went to His bed with Todoroki and they both layed down. Izuku came back to Bakugou's bed and was kinda nervous.Bakugoulayed down and then waited for the need for a couple seconds,Izuku was still staring at the bed but then Bakugou pulled him into the bed.Izuku was really close to Bakugou now,He could even feel his breath.Izuku didn't know what to do to get more space in the bed.Bakugou put his hand on Izuku's hips and pulled him even closer.Izuku was extremely close to Bakugou,He was almost touching his nose.Izuku was looking straight into Bakugou's eyes,"Are you okay need?"Bakugou whispered to Izuku."Yeah I'm fine" Izuku responded quietly.

OKAY SORRY BUT I AM ON MY WAY HOME AND WROTE THIS OVER MY PHONE SO BYEEE