Part 23

They were waiting for a quite long time but Shiggy still didn't come.Izuku was worried a lot.He was about to get up to search for Shiggy and he opened the door seeing a wet Shiggy.Izuku stared at shigaraki for a short time and then looked to his knee.There was a brown haired child next to him.Izuku looked into Shiggys eyes with confusion.He took the arm from the coffee bitch and pulled him in.Where did you find this child and why is he here?Shiggy was catching his breath and then started to explain:"His parents,I heard them screaming when I was about to get back here.I could hear that they were about to hit this little boy.I could see him running out of the house while screaming and then I just helped him.I took him with me."Izuku took a deep breath and kneed down "what's your name little one"?He asked with a really nice voice.The small boy had green shining eyes and answered with:"Jayden"He had a big smile while saying that and ran over to Izuku to hug him."Mister blueberry I like this boy,he's very pretty"!The small boy said.Izuku was so happy to hear that.But he knew that the LOV can't keep him,that won't end good.Izuku got back up and took a deep look at Shiggy."You know that you can't keep him.."Shiggy went over to Izuku and dragged him into an other room."That's what I wanted to talk about" Izuku started to get interested,What was shiggys plan?"Maybe you could take him to UA with you into your dorm."Izuku knew that that wasn't a good idea."are you insane?How am I supposed to get him in and out?And he will be alone all day!I don't have much time." Shiggy knew all that but he had a idea for everything:"Hawks can help you with getting him in,Through the window and Luu can do something with him while you're in class."Izuku thought about that and then agreed"Fine." They went back to the room where everyone was and sat down on the sofa.Izuku looked at Jayden while he's smiling,Izuku smiled back."Would you like to live with me"?Izuku asked the little boy with a nice voice.the small boy became big eyes "OMG YES PLEASE"!Izuku was happy to hear that.Izuku and Hawks stayed over a little longer and talked.

Some time passed and now they want to go to UA again.Izuku kneed down in front of the boy again whispering into his ear:"But you can't let anyone know that you are here and that you live with me,That must be a secret.And make sure that nobody sees you there." Jayden closed his eyes while smiling and then answered with a "yes" They started to walk to UA and they talked a lot on their way.They arrived at UA in a late hour and now planned how to get in.The window to Izuku's room was closed so Izuku went into UA and ran to his room,opened the door and rushed to the window.He quickly opened the window and looked at the 2 down there."Are you ready little one"?Hawks asked the small boy.Jayden was really happy.He nodded and then Hawks put his hands to Jauydens armpits.They started to get of off the ground and more near to Izuku's dorm.They could touch each other now and Hawks gave Jayden to Izuku.Izuku put Jayden down.Hawks waved to both of them and they waved back.Izuku and Jayden also said bye to Hawks.Izuku closed the window and looked at Jayden until he realised something.*Fuck.Luu is still with Kirishima,Bakugou and Todoroki* Izuku thought.Jayden suddenly asked Izuku:"Are you alright Mr."?Izuku sat down on the ground and replied with:"I forgot something at someone else's dorm and have to get it." Jayden knew that he can't come with Izuku so he didn't say anything."Can I get it real quick"?Izuku asked the small boy.Jayden nodded and so Izuku got up and went to the door."please make sure no one sees you"! He said before leaving his dorm.He wanted to be fast so he ran to the boys dorm.And stopped in front of the dorm from Bakugou  and Kirishima.Izuku knocked on the door to check if someone is inside."Is someone there"? He asked."I'm here" that was the voice of Luu Izuku knew that she Wansnt wearing clothes right now because she must be a human right now,or else he wouldn't have heard her.Izuku took off his jacket and then asked Luu to open the door.Luu opened the door and Izuku gave her his jacket."Let's get you outta here". Luu smiled "And how will you carry it?" Izuku then also asked that himself."The jacket is long enough,You'll help me"! Izuku said with a serious face.Luu made a big sigh:"You know that that's dangerous."

Damn. This was more than I expected.But thank you guys so much for all this attention 🤝😭❤️‍🔥