No,No i dont

Uraraka:Oh well- You see- uhhh-

Tsuyu:Midoriya had something from us and we needed it.

Bakugou wasnt beliving that and neither did kirishima or Todoroki.But they ignored them and saw them walking away.Bakugou was still angry and kirishima tried to calm him down.Todoroki was wondering why he didnt ask Tsuyu or Uaraka for Izukus soulmate.But he didnt want to think about that right now.

-Next day at UA-

Class was already over and Izuku was hanging out with Uraraka and Tsuyu aigan.Bakugou wasnt the only one who was mad now,kirishima was also mad. 

Bakugou:I hate them so much right now...

Kirishima:This time i agree with Bakugou.

Izuku looked at Todoroki for a second and then walked up to him.

Izuku:Why are you hanging out with them?You dont usually do that Todoroki-kun.

Todoroki:You dont know?

Izuku:No?Whats wrong?

Todoroki:Whos your soulmate?

Izuku:Oh uhm- About that- haha...

Todoroki:whats wrong?

Izuku:Remember where i passed  out in class?This thing whatever it was it was spinning so and then i passed out the only thing i could see was that it were 3 names thats all.

Todoroki:So you dont know who your soulmate is?

Izuku:No,No i dont.

Todoroki went quiet and stared at Izuku.The other 2 (Bakugou and Kirishima) relised why he didnt know.He doesnt know his soulmates.Uraraka was waving at Izuku so Izuku told Todoroki that he needed to go.Izuku went back to Uraraka and Tsuyu.