Part 30

Izuku was shocked as he heard voices behind him.He didn't turn around to them.Luu noticed that and just tried to get him out of it.Luu had an Idea „Baby!What are you doing outside in the halls?Wont you come sit with me"?Izuku sighed and then turned around"Sure!"He smiled,He knew exactly what Luu was planning.Bakugou was so pissed that he could destroy every UA student.Todoroki is in shock,And so is Kiri.The whole class was looking at them,Which made Izuku nervous."Are you almost done"? He whispered to Luu because he wanted to go.The spider girl stopped eating and said"I'm done,Hold my hand."She put her plate away and then looked at Izuku.He took her hand and they started waking to the door.

(For your information,Luu looked like this-)

Aizawa was also pretty shocked but not as much as the class

Aizawa was also pretty shocked but not as much as the class.He could careless.suddenly Mina jumped in"Maybe she's the reason that he's acting weird."Todoroki looked very down but answered"Maybe...."

„Be glad that I got you out of there"The spider woman said to the green haired boy."Thanks but now they think we're dating."Luu could careless because it would only be good for them.They were both still standing in front of the closed canteen door „I won't always be able to safe your stupid ass." Luu said to Deku.They were about to leave but they heard footsteps from the canteen and knew the class 1A was finished.Luu took Izukus hand forcefully and they started to walk down the halls.They could both hear the door open behind them but they tried to stay calm."DEKU YOU BASTARD."They stopped walking and Izuku was shocked but didn't turn around.Luu turned around to see Katsukis angry face „What do you want boom boom bitch."Katsuki then stood in front of her and Izuku turned around too."Listen,I know you're hiding something Deku,And I will find out what.So you better tell me before I do myself."Izuku as stupid as he was even confirmed that he was hiding something"Kacchan..."He started "I.... can't..." Was what he said before they left.

!IMPORTANT!

HIII!so I'm starting a new story.It's the part 2 of this. Why?
Because I think if it's too long people won't read my stupid shit.I know it's not the best.But it's the best I can do.Just click my profile or search me up
User:itsnotmyfckfault