part 27

Bakugou,Kirishima and Todoroki agreed to it but then Kiri realised that the 2 girls are always with him and it might be very hard.

With the 3-

"Ah look who's here"! Luu said with a happy face.Jayden smiled and ran over to Her.He hugged her very tight,She almost couldn't breath."Okay that's enough hugging,You might kill her Jayden."Izuku told him.Jayden stopped hugging her and then wanted to play monopoly too.They played for a while until someone knocked at the door."Jayden,Hide.Luu,Turn into a spider"At Izuku's sentence Jayden went to the bathroom and got into the shower.Luu turned into a spider and Izuku got her clothes and put them into his wardrobe.
He went to the door and opened it,He saw Todoroki."Hello Midoriya,I wanna talk with you,Can I come in?"Izuku was kinda surprised to see Todoroki,He didn't expect him but he nodded and let him in.Izuku was kinda happy to see him but still wanted to know why he was here.izuku was hoping that the 2 would stay hidden because he couldnt risk anything.izuku wanted Todoroki to go and stay at the same time.Izuku told him that everything was fine and tried pushing him out of the door.Todoroki then knew something was wrong and turned around to face midoriya."You can tell me if theres something wrong,i can help and try to understand"Izuku tried to find an excuse and he found one "I dont want you being sick todoroki so please leave."Todoroki didnt believe that at all but still left,as he closed the door jayden jumped out of the bathroom and Luu turned back into an human.jayden was kinda confused why Luu was naked but Luu tried to explain it to him but Jayden didnt listen to it.

 The next few weeks nothing much happened just Izuku being late very often almost every day so aizawa wanted to talk to him but Izuku was gone as the bell rang so he didnt have a chance to talk to him.But it wasnt only aizawa who was worried it was also everybody else,Izuku didnt go out with his friends anymore or helped the others with the dishes like he used to,everything was getting more and more off and kirishma,bakugou and Todoroki didnt like that at all.

-present time-

Bakugou was really mad and wanted to talk to Izuku so he decided to talk to him after class,he was checking the clock all 2 seconds so he would catch Izuku.And finally the bell rang and Bakugou got his backpack and ran after Izuku,when he finally catched him,he pulled him into the next classroom he saw.Izuku tried to get away because he had to pick up Jayden but katsuki pulled him back."Whats wrong with you nerd."Izuku flinched at that question and really had to go but he knew bakugou wouldnt let him go until he answered.Izuku checked the clock in the classroom and he was going to be very late to pick up jayden.Izuku had no chance so he did 1 thing that katsuki didnt expect,he kissed him.