Part 29

„We heard voices from your room,Someone's here." said the blond boy
Deku looked shocked but then started to smile"You were problary just imaging that,No one's here"He said while scratching the back of his head. Kirishima checked Izuku out from the top to the bottom and saw Luu between his legs.Kiri grabbed Bakugous hand because of fear and Izuku started to chuckle a little."Deku you can talk to us if somethings wrong"Bakugou said Izuku started to smile and said "Nothings wrong I'm alright!" But as he said that,A sound of breaking glass came from the bedroom,Izuku knew that Jayden was in there and immediately closed the door.

Bakugou POV
THAT DAMN NERD! He's Hiding something and I will find out what."Do you think he's angry"? I heard shitty hair talking.I turned around to face him and told him that we would need to watch deku more. That red head was about to leave but I pulled him back. „Listen,we might hear what's going on in there."We tried to listen what's going on in there but the door was too thick,we couldn't hear anything which just pissed me off even more.

-next day-

3rd person:

It was in the morning and they all met up in the canteen,All expect Izuku.They were waiting for him,being sure he was late.It was kinda weird seeing the complete class 1A in the canteen sitting in a circle. they all wanted to talk to Izuku because of his weird behaviour.Uraraka and Tsuyu also didn't hear anything from him anymore."He's not coming is he?An half hour is over." Mina said with an worried face.Bakugou was pissed,While Todoroki was trying to find a good reason for Izuku to act like that.

-With Luu-

Luu was hungry and Izuku was bringing Jayden to school.Luu was still in underwear so she went to Izukus wardrobe and searched for an UA uniform.After she found one she went out of Izukus dorm and closed it.She went down the halls and then down the stairs.Sge almost arrived in the canteen But then saw Izuku running towards her."Are you alright"? Izuku was out of breath,The teacher didn't let him go and talked with him a little bit so he was completly late."Yeah,But you shouldn't be in there". Luu was kinda confused and wanted to know why,She opened one door,Only to make her visible because Izuku was standing behind the other one.All eyes were on Luu now and now she knew what Izuku was talking about.Bakugou was already pissed by just seeing her face and she noticed that pretty quick.She got back to what she wanted and so she just asked "Is any food left,I'm hungry". That got some of the students laughing because it came so random but Aizawa gave her an answer "Yes there is" Luu just went to the side and got a plate of food.She sat down at a table because it would be weird if she'd leave now.Izuku knew that all of them weren't there to drink a cup of tea and then leave again so he tried To leave,forgetting that the door was still open......

Okay so I'm thinking of adding smut to this..But that's up to you!

😍-For yes
😅-For No