CHAPTER ELEVEN.

(I'm really sorry about the delay on chapters at the minute. My Mental and Physical health has been all over the place and I have been unable to write. Again. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

The Mall

The Mall

Also The Mall

Also The Mall

After making our way out of the apartment building, We decided it would be better to walk to the mall instead of driving as Kirk's part time job was just barely paying the rent, never-mind paying unnecessary gas.

KIRK - "So, You looking for anything in particular?"

Y/N - "Um...Well obviously some T-Shirts and a pair of jeans, I could wear those until I get back to my place. By the way, Is there a music store in here?"

KIRK - "Yeah! We could go there after we get ya' some clothes."

Y/N - "Great!"

I shiver slightly at the cool breeze passing by...

KIRK - "Are you cold?"

Y/N - "No..no I'm okay" I reassure him.

KIRK - "Jesus.." He sniggers under his breath looking to his right, looking at a car pass by.

Y/N - "What?"

KIRK - "You are such a bad liar." He removes his leather jacket, Sewn with patches of all his favorite bands, Multiple of 'The Jimi Hendrix Experience' as it was his favorite band.

He hands me his jacket and flashes me a reassuring smile for me to take it. I return the gesture looking down at my feet for a moment in slight embarrassment before taking the jacket from his veiny hands..

Placing it onto my body I can feel the previous body heat seep deep into my skin and course through me, The arms were far too long for mine, making them cover my hands, heating them up. I felt a wave of deep comfort.

 I felt a wave of deep comfort

Kirk's Jacket

THE MALL

KIRK - "Uh..There's some stores over there but I don't really wanna go into a..'Girls Store'..So I'll meet you here in around...An hour? And we can go to the music store together, okay?"

Y/N - "Sounds good"

KIRK - "Here's some cash, Go crazy...Or whatever girls do" he laughs

He hands me a $20 bill and his hand graces over mine again..

Beginning to walk to one of the stores, A certain item in a window of a Pawn Shop catches my eye, It was a Harley Benton B.C Rich Warlock, The midnight black paint showed my reflection in awe over the instrument.

I admired it for what felt like a millennium before pulling my gaze away and began shopping for some clothes..

Pawn Shop Guitar

After going around 3 or 4 stores I finally found a pair of straight leg dark wash jeans and a couple of T-Shirts and tank tops...
(Authors Note : Outfits will be shown later on in the book)

I met back up with Kirk at our designated meeting point and started to walk to the Music Store

Music Store

KIRK - "I'm gonna go look at the Jazz and Blues section"

Y/N - "Okay no problem, I'll be at metal" I gave him a soft and small nod before walking over to the CD's

I was searching for 'The Number Of The Beast', One of my friends had asked to borrow my old cassette version of it and lets just say..I never seen that fucker again.

5 minutes went by and it wasn't looking good, I couldn't find a single album that peaked my interest.

Until I felt one veiny hands wrap around my waist and something heavy lay on my left shoulder.

KIRK - "Looking for this?"

Kirk was laying his head on my shoulder, Waving the Album in face..

Y/N - "How did you know I wanted this?!" I said in shock, taking the cassette from his hand

KIRK - "I knew I couldn't be wrong offering you an Iron Maiden cassette Y/n..."

He gives me a side smirk but instead of blushing or laughing this time I just looked at him. He looked so gorgeous under the light of the fluorescent 'RECORDS' sign..The way the pink light bounced off his skin...

Y/n - "Thanks.." I said softly and quietly, making him smile before walking off back to the Blues section.."

There was a yellow sticky note placed on the back of the cassette case which read "Already bought it..A gift from me to you..doll"

AUTHORS NOTE - Yes. I made Kirk's jacket Frank n Furters from Rocky Horror. I fucking love that movie. Also I forgot to mention the year is 1982 / Early 93'