CHAPTER THREE.

I go over and sit with Melissa, Kristen and Tiff once again.

TIFF - "Okay. Was the guitarist or the barman chatting you up?"

Y/N - "The Barman. He was a dick. Kirk piped in and put him back in his place."

KRISTEN - "Ooo So his name is Kirk, huh?" she said in a flirtatious tone

Y/n - "We were only talking, He seems...nice"

MELISSA - "The way you where staring at him is another story. I haven't seen someone look at another person like that since Danny and Sandy in Grease!"

Y/n - "Oh don't start-" I'm interrupted by the opening note of Exodus's first song beginning

I jerk my head toward the stage looking at the singer, drummer, bassist and finally, Kirk. Seeing his face focusing on his guitar, His hand dancing up and down the fret board gave me butterflies in my stomach, His hair flowing as he dips his head up and down.

A pause in the song gives Kirk a break from his shredding, He scans the room looking for something, Or someone, His eyes land on me as he flashes a cheeky smirk, I will admit. My heart leapt.

Kirk began to play again as I feel a sharp elbow in my side

MELISSA - "Okay. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You need to get his number, He's in love with you."

Melissa stated this as a fact. no room for debate. I knew if i didn't get his number. she would most definitely get it for me.

A few more smiles, short waves and hypnotic eye-contact between us later, Kirk puts his guitar back on the stand and signals for me to meet him back at the bar.

TIFF - "Oh right! move out the way Kristen let Y/n out, Her new Boy-Toy is awaiting her" she said in a very royal and proper fashion.

Beginning to make my way toward the bar, each step I take my legs feel more like jelly, Why am I so nervous to talk to him?

KIRK - "Hey so what did you think doll?" ..doll?

Y/N - "You where amazing!"

He does a very dramatic bow, making me laugh, He looks at me for a moment, smiles, then sits on the barstool

KIRK - "So uh, We're playing in this other club on Thursday night, I was wondering if you wanted to come...? Your friends could come too I don't mind!" he blurts out at the end

Y/N - "I would love that! Thanks!"

KIRK - "Here, Hopefully you can 're-purpose' this to use with your guitar" He hands me a white fender guitar pick with his number written on it..

KIRK - "I'll call you tomorrow with the details, I'll see you then" He gives me a sweet smile which I return and he walks off to re-join his band before leaving the club..