CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

1 Week Later

We had all settled into the new house nicely, All the rooms were average sizes and equal to one another so nobody was arguing over who got what room, We all got part time jobs to help pay the rent and to give us a bit more cash to spend on the town.

Lars worked in the Grocery Store stocking shelves

James worked at the mechanics

Cliff was already working as a cashier in the video store

and Lastly me and Kirk just so happened to apply for the same position in a small Music Store and the boss took us both on. Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant.

We all only worked a Saturday 7AM-1PM, Giving us the rest of the day off as we were still getting payed from the record company for our previous album.

It was kinda laid back, Since me and kirk weren't really early birds we would alternate every day for who gets to sleep through the first half of the shift (6AM-9:30AM) while the other one runs the store, Then when the other wakes up the previous person would then go sleep in the back. You get the idea.

This was good because I didn't have to speak to Kirk very often and hear him rabble on and on about his girlfriend which seems to be his 'hot topic' of conversation as of late..although I've never even met her.

-

The album was completed in the span of a few weeks, Everyone was starting to get packed for the bus arriving to pick us up the next morning at 4AM.

While I was packing the last of my essentials into my bag I heard a faint knock at my door.

Y/N - "Who is it?"

I say, trying not to loose my train of thought.

KIRK - "Guess."

He came up behind me pressing his body up to mine from behind, Covering my eyes with his boney hands. My stomach was doing cartwheels. I felt like I was melting into him and becoming one.

Y/N - "Very funny Kirk."

I remove his hands from my eyes and spin round to face him.

Y/N - "Whats up?"

KIRK - "I wanted to ask you something"

Y/N - "Yeah?"

KIRK - "Would you be okay if Eliza came with us on the tour?"

Eliza?! That's that skanks name?! Why would he want her to come on tour?!

Y/N - "Why would you want to invite her on tour?"

KIRK - "She's been nagging me about it for weeks, I can't tell her no! The rest of the band said no to her coming too but I know you'll be able to persuade them, Come on, Help me out...please"

Y/N - "Well nobody has even met her yet Kirk so I don't blame the-"

KIRK - "I'll call her right now! That way you guys can meet her"

Kirk runs out of the room quick as a flash, I sit down on my bed and put my head in my hands

great. Now I've to meet her. Wonder how this'll go...

JAMES - "Hey! I was using that!" I hear James shout from the Kitchen

Kirk had grabbed the phone off James and dialed his girlfriends number

KIRK - "Hey Babe"

My body repulsed at the thought of him calling another girl that other than me.