Chapter 19: Sunny Skies

"Love, I'm going out!" I shouted while putting on my shoes. 

It's Saturday afternoon and Jin had been playing on his computer all day while I catch up with some design stuff. I had finished already and he's still there, so focused.  I don't want to bother him because it's only rare for him to do things like this  so when I received a message from Wook to meet, I agreed.

"Where are you going?" He asked when I hugged him on his back to say goodbye.

"I'll just meet Wook, love." I smiled at him. 

"Why are  you meeting with that guy?" He removed his headset and faced me. He pouted his lips before he grabbed me in the waist and hugged me. 

"He wants to catch up, love." I told him while running my fingers through his hair. He looked up to me with his sad eyes.

"Is it because I played all day that's why you want to meet up with him, huh? I'll stop playing, just don't go! Stay with me!" He hugged me tighter as I chuckled at his cuteness.

"You're so funny. I'm okay with you playing all day, love. I was also busy the entire day. But, you know, I need to go out with friends, too!"

"I'm okay with you meeting with friends, but not that friend!" He finally stood up and held my chin. "You might replace me with him."

I laughed at what he said.

"That's not gonna happen, love! Who else could replace the Worldwide Handsome Kim Seokjin? No one! I repeat, no one!" I told him while rubbing my nose against his. 

"Really? Promise?" He asked. 

"You're my one & only, Jin." I smiled lovingly at him and hugged him. "I love you!"

He cupped my face then kissed me. 

"Fine, okay. Go. Meet him now. But be back before 7pm!" He finally said still hugging me.

"Yes, sir!" I saluted while giggling. "See you later!

He kissed me one more  time before letting me go. "I love you, Hae. Be safe! Call me if something happens."

"I will. Love you! See you later!" I said before going out.

---------

Jin's POV

I was okay with her going out because I know someone will watch over her. We hired a bodyguard for her though she doesn't know. I hate doing that to her but it's the only way for me to make sure she's safe. Her family requested the same thing. 

I sighed and turned off the computer. My eyes were puffy from playing all day. Sometimes we do  things separately and we're okay with that. But one thing I hate about that is her meeting with that actor. 

I know she only sees him as a friend but it doesn't feel good to know that that guy likes my woman. 

I shook my head and went to the kitchen to fix myself a snack. Once I did, I sat on the kitchen counter's  chair and opened my tablet. 

There are things I need to organize and it's another thing that I've been keeping from Hae-rin. For now.

------

Hae-rin's POV

"Hi, Wook! How are you?" I asked as soon as I saw him. We hugged each other before sitting down. We're in a cafe right now. We chose this place because it has less crowd compared to others considering it's a weekend. 

"Hi Hae! I'm good! How about you? How did you convince Jin to let go of you? Does he know that you're meeting me?" He asked then sipped on his Iced  Americano.