Chapter 11: Sealed

"Hi Miromi! Sorry, I'm a bit late. Is everyone here?" I asked as I approached Miromi who is already talking to BTS. 

Our team and their team decided to meet in Hybe Bldg. before heading out to the site. I was one of the last to be arrive there. I've been hesitant in going but I figured I should meet Jin the soonest. However, he was not around at the moment.

"Yes, I think. Let me check one last time so we can head out." She said and went to the other group.

I was about to greet the boys who were already crowding me when I saw Jin walking with some girl. They're talking animatedly.

"Noona?" JK nudged me. I looked at him and saw him smirking when he saw where I'm looking at. "Don't worry about that. She's just a trainee who has a major crush on hyung."

With furrowed brows & crossed arms, I looked at Jin again. He looks fresh on his oversized white t-shirt and jeans. I sighed. How can he look so handsome in that simple outfit? It's unfair.

I continued watching him when JK called him. He looked up at once. Our gazes met and he stopped walking. After a moment, I saw him excusing himself; the girl looked dejected. 

I watched him walk towards me.

"Love...you're here." He said after he stopped in front me.

"Tsk, Hyung. Noona saw you with the trainee." JK chuckled. He tapped his hyung's shoulder before joining the other members huddling in a corner.

His eyes widened and reached out to hold my hand.

"Love? That's nothing. She's just chatting about random things. I don't even understand half of it."

"Hey, I'm not saying anything!" I laughed at him then pulled him towards me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned on his chest, sniffing on his chest. "Hi, Jin."

I felt him stiffened at first but hugged me back immediately. "How are you? You didn't call me."

"I'm sorry." I looked up to him. "Well, I'm here now." I pried myself away from him but he didn't let go of my hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'll just check back on Miromi to see if we can go now."

"Okay, can I come with you?"

"You're so clingy." I teased him but let him go with me.

"I've missed you the whole day yesterday. I can't even focus on our rehearsals." He complained, pouting.

"Fine, fine."

Miromi gave us the go signal and everyone went inside the cars. I just found myself sitting at the back of the van with Jin. JK, Jimin, & Taehyung were in the middle row while Suga, Namjoon, & Hobi in the first.

"How long will the ride be?" I heard Taehyung asked. 

"About an hour, I think." Jimin replied. 

"I'm hungry!" Complained JK. 

"You're always hungry, JK!" Hobi commented but handed each a sandwich the staff gave him. "Noona, Jin-hyung, here are yours. Jimin, can you hand these to them?"

"Thanks, Hobi." I said after I got the sandwich from Jin, who already unwrapped it from me.

"Make yourself comfortable, Noona." Namjoon said, craning his neck to look at me. "Like Suga-hyung who's already in dreamland." I smiled back at him.