Heroes and Villains

LAST TIME:

"You're on you useless Extra, I'm going to enjoy this," He replies, punching his fist into his hand, causing yet another explosion, "No you won't," I chuckle before turning around and facing Delta, "I can handle this one on my own bud," I evilly wink earning a Big daddy chuckle and his visor to turn bright green in anticipation.

==================

==================TIME SKIP==================

JAMES POV:

After a long while, the last of the teams had completed their run with the heroes winning by a mile, especially with the first battle being Midoriyas who had ended up going to Recovery Girl to heal his right arm and chest, though being able to turn everything around using All For One and outsmarting that hot head at the same time, Which isn't that hard to do, but it was incredible none the less, 'When I see him after class I should invite him and his mother over for a celebration dinner, Hmmm ... I hope they like seafood,' I think to myself as the last two teams return to the viewing room, "Good Work Everyone!" All Might Praises with his usual toothy grin, "We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on Seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" He pauses giving the class a thumbs up, "Now onto our last Battle for the day," He Comments with a bit of worry, Looking between me and a pissed-off Grenadier.

"Young Ryan, Young Bakugo Please step forward!" He calls out as I take a few steps forward before turning my head to my opponent, watching him try to intimidate me by setting off even more explosives and even playing with the pins on his grenade gauntlets, "Now this battle will be slightly different, there will still be a single Nuclear weapon randomly located in the building and to win The Hero must either only Capture the Villain or within the time limit secure and disable the weapon, Do either of you have any issue with this?" "I have no issue with that," I reply smirking earning a grunt and explosion.

"Excellent now due to the nature of this battle I alongside another Hero will be on standby and not hesitate to step in if needed, But with that out of the way, Let's see who our Hero and Villain is!" He pauses once more as he flips a coin into the air, "Heads or tails?" He asks the both of us, causing me to slightly chuckle and think about my two favourite Lutece Twins, "Heads," Bakugo cuts in smirking as if he won the lottery and as the coin dropped to the floor it spun a few times before landing on Heads, "Ha Look at that you damn extra you lost," He mocks, "I'm guessing that means I'm the Villian?" I ask All Might completely ignoring the comment while slightly thinking about the other hero he mentioned.

"Yes that is Correct Young Ryan, Your Mission is to Protect the Weapon and stop the Hero before he is able to touch it, Remember this exercise is to show you both sides of the coin, on one side, to better understand how a Villian operates, how they think and act giving you the upper hand in most common situations, and the other, to become the best Hero you can be," He replies giving me a thumbs up as my smirk widens and my eyes glow a bright amber, "Perfect," "A-Are you sure you'll be okay James?" I hear Ochako ask behind me as I turn to face her, eyes now a calming yet piercing bright green, "Of course, I know everything will work out perfectly," I reply smiling warmly towards her as I notice she and the rest of the girls in class blush a little before turning back towards All Might and activating the low SALTS cost Vigor called Peeping Tom ("X-ray" Allows the user to see enemies and objects while standing still) to locate the weapon and get a feel for the layout of the building. In doing so I kept in mind the 15 identical floors each with 2 sets of stairs and at least 10-15 windows per wall, "Perfect," I mumble to myself before my father's signature putting iron appears out of nowhere in my hand as I calmly walk towards the high rise using it as a walking cane.

"Young Ryan, since it is just you would you like a 10-minute set-up time?" All Might calls out heroically as I continue walking, "Thank you for the offer All Might but 5 minutes will be just fine," I reply over my shoulder as I begin charging Undertow Traps (Summons a watery tendril that either Holds down or throws enemies/objects) and strategically placing them on and around the stairs, in doorways, on the ceiling and finally around the weapon far enough to give him hope only for it to throw him right where I want him, doing the same for spare EVE's and SALTS just in case I need them, and once I've placed the final trap a loud ping plays throughout the building, "This Battle will be the last for the day and only Young Ryan will be marked."

I listen closely to All Might as I start summoning a few golf balls to putt while I wait for the battle to start, "If the Villian is not captured or the weapon secured within the time limit, the Villians will win the round," He explains once more before another beeping sound plays over the speakers, "Students, your battle will begin in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Begin!' He exclaims over the mic as a final buzzer sounds followed by a huge explosion, "Quite the hero," I mumble rubbing my forehead in annoyance before putting another ball, "Though at least this is going to be fun," I pause and listen silently to the sound of something being thrown around and a wall being destroyed, failing to notice the slight sting on my hands, "What kind of a Villian would I be if I left that poor excuse of a Hero waiting," I say to no one as my smirk widens, feeling my eyes burning a bright crimson red, "Now let us see what you can do."