To Fight a Splicer

LAST TIME:

"What kind of a Villian would I be if I left that poor excuse of a Hero waiting," I say to no one as my smirk widens, feeling my eyes burning a bright crimson red, "Now let us see what you can do."

==================

JAMES POV:

As I calmly walk down the stairs towards my target, I listen even closer as more walls are destroyed by either him being thrown about by my traps or the explosions he sets off in anger, "Dose he really want to be a hero?" I ask towards one of the cameras I had spotted as I reached the next floor below the Bomb, The sting of my hands getting stronger with each step, "I suppose it won't matter much when I'm through with him," I smile evilly as I clench my fist a few times, not noticing the slight change in my nature, "Who knows he might be useful for something else instead."

THIRD PERSON:

Back in the Control Room, Class 1A watch as Bakugo is thrown around the first and second floors, Dust and debris flying everywhere as either his Body or Quirk Destroys the place, "Extraordinary, Not even past the second floor and Bakugo is already being held back," Tenya Iida comments as he readjusts his glasses, "What kind of a Quirk does James have?" Mina asks as she watches with a hand over her mouth in surprise, "Yeah This is different to what he used at the ball throw test," Jiro comments as she looks closer, "Hey guys, what's that on his hands?" She points out as everyone turns their attention to James whose arm starts to slowly darken as patches of red seep through his suit jacket, "He hasn't been attacked yet has he?" Ochaco questions All Might as she looks between him and the monitor in concern.

"No he Hasn't," All Might replies as he takes out a Walkie Talkie, "Midnight, do you read?" He calls out earning static, "Copy that All Might, I'm watching the cameras now," The Voice, Midnight responds, "Good, Be ready because if I was told right things could get much worse," He continues before placing it onto the desk in front of him, "Copy that, moving to the emergency entrance," She responds before the radio goes silent with a click, "Is everything alright All Might?" Ochaco asks as the #1 Hero Turns to the class Smiling Widely, "Of course, Everything will be just fine Young Uraraka, everything will work out just fine," He repeats before turning back to the screen, 'whatever this is, fight it James, I know you can' He thinks to himself before watching as a few of the cameras blackout due to damage.

JAMES POV:

The sounds are getting closer now, "I can hear the anger and pain in his voice as he suffers to the simplest trick of all, though I shouldn't hold it to him, he never really had much of a brain to start with," I comment to myself as I subconsciously drop my putting club, my hand now twitching in excitement, listening to it clatter to the floor as I continue walking down onto the next floor slightly sniffing the air, "I can smell it ... the fear ... The regret ... the ADAM," I continue my voice slowly dripping with venom as the pain along my arms travels to my chest and torso, forcing me to rip my jacket apart to try and relieve the pain before turning to the wall and taking out a hidden EVE injector, "So Good," I laugh as I push the needle into my now bare and still splicing arm, emptying it without hesitation.

"The feeling ... The Power ... I want more ... I WANT IT ALL," I continue, my speech slowing down a little bit as my eyes burn even brighter, looking for more and more EVE injectors and using them once found, "I know you're here! And I'm itching for a fight." I call out as my eerie voice echoes down the hallway before the wall beside me crumbles to the floor revealing a giant hole as if someone had been thrown through it, "I'm gonna show ya what it's like to look different!" I yell once more as I launch myself into the hole, Noticing my target directly below me getting closer and closer, "FOUND YOU!" I scream, my body almost completely spliced, the area around my eyes completely darkened as if they were burned, the skin slightly flaking as parts of my face contort and deform with every floor passed.