The Missing Piece

Hello my wonderful readers, before the chapter begins I would like to again thank everyone for your continuous Interest in this story since day one. 

I would like to give a very special shout out to @CantuJD for helping me with this chapter and for suggesting the very special song choice below, which we both believe fits today perfectly.

And I would Like to dedicate this chapter to the loveliest, most hard working women in our lives, and I wish every mother in the world a Wonderful and Incredible Mothers day, filled with Love, Happiness and a delicious breakfast in bed or desert after dinner :D 

==========================================================

LAST TIME:

"Mother's Day."

==================

JAMES POV:

It was the weekend and I stood with my arms crossed leaning against the wall of the Library room the class had reserved for the day, watching as the others, who were seated around a set of tables started talking about their mothers' jobs and interests, laughing at jokes and calling out a few of the boys who were joking a little too far... 'Mother's Day' I thought to myself. A day I never truly enjoyed since it was a constant reminder of what happened and the first where I couldn't visit her grave. 'If it wasn't for me she wouldn't have died,' I continued thinking to myself as I lifted the back of my hand to see the curse I bared from that day onward, feeling as if it was laughing at me and my every move as both the depression and anger fought inside of me, feeling myself frown as the memory of that day plagues my mind.

'Why,' I silently thought to myself as I flexed my hand open and closed, the sound of the other's conversation getting muffled as I entered my own personal hell though it wasn't long before the noise had completely silenced, the world around me slowing down as I felt the glow in my eyes dim and slowly darken as I heard her screams once more, the sounds of my nightmares haunting me as a dark and eerie chuckle filled the empty void before the mark on my hand started glowing a bit, making it seem as if a pair of very familiar crimson eyes were watching me.

MYDORIA POV:

As we were talking about what to do for Mother's Day I looked around the room watching everyone either laugh, smile or write a few things down, but as I turned towards James I noticed he was focusing on the back of his hand with a very saddened expression though I wasn't the only one to see it as Momo and a few others turned to face him, "What's wrong James?" I hear Jiro ask as he stood completely still, "James?" She called out again and still nothing, "James?" She yelled out a little louder which worked as he flinched before blinking a few times, a small tear on his cheek as he wiped it away, "Y-yeah?" He replies rubbing his neck a little before crossing his arms once more facing us.

"Is something wrong James?" Jiro continues gaining the attention of the rest of the class, "Yeah, you seem down for some reason," Ausi comments as he shakes his head, "N-no I'm all good ... just ... thinking," He replies before turning his head to look out the window causing a few of us to look between each other, "Come on sit with us James ... Tell us what you're gonna do for your Mother?" Kaminari asks causing him to flinch slightly at the words which went mostly unnoticed by the others, "Uh ... I Uh ... have a few plans," He replies over his shoulder still looking outside, "Big plans ..." He trails off his head lowering slightly as we again turned to look at each other, "That's great to hear ... " He pauses and grins before awkwardly chuckling, "Uh ... I don't suppose you could give me any ideas on what to do? I can't think of anything so I might just do what the others have been saying," He finishes rubbing the back of his neck.