Just Dropping in

LAST TIME:

Looking at the rest of the class I watched as each and every one of them prepare themselves for the tests to come 'This Is Getting Interesting.'

==================

JAMES POV:

Test 5: Ball Throw

As we began to move onto the field once more for the Ball Throw test I noticed Midoriya start shaking and sweating so I walked up to him placed a hand on his shoulder "Midoriya, Don't worry You can do this, I know you can." I stated as he settles down, smirking I let go of his shoulder and watched as the Brown-haired girl, whose name was Ochaco Uraraka, get ready and throw the ball but it just began to float up higher and higher until it broke through the clouds disappearing behind them.

Meanwhile:

A young couple sat alongside a beautiful garden watching the clouds pass them as they chatted to each other, greeting people as they passed, "Beautiful as always isn't charlie?" The woman asks the man next to her, "It is though, I'm looking at som...

A young couple sat alongside a beautiful garden watching the clouds pass them as they chatted to each other, greeting people as they passed, "Beautiful as always isn't charlie?" The woman asks the man next to her, "It is though, I'm looking at something even more beautiful, Isn't that right Alice?" Charlie replied chuckling as the woman, Alice, turned away blushing.

"Oh stop it, Charlie," She replied, turning back to the view, though her thoughts were cut short when she noticed something slowly make its way in their direction, "Hey Charlie, what's that?" Alice asked as she pointed to the object that was steadily getting closer, "I don't know it looks like a baseball" He replied following the ball as it slowly passed them, getting higher and higher until finally disappearing.

JAMES POV:

"Infinity?!" The class shouted as Mr Aizawa showed the class Ochacos Score, "That's Amazing! She got Infinity! " a Yellow-haired guy stated smirking, "Well that was Expected Considering her quirk" I stated out loud as She turned towards me slightly Blushing.

After more of the class had their turn it was finally Midoriyas though at least he wasn't as nervous as before, though my thoughts were cut short when Iida began to speak "It doesn't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this" he started getting Bakugos attention "Huh? Of course not. He's a Quirkless small fry, you Kn..." he replied as he pointed towards My friend.

"Would You Kindly Shut it and Watch" I cut in gaining the attention of the hot-headed bomber, "WHAT DID YOU SAY EXTRA!" He yelled as he appeared in front of my face once more, Though I just started back getting an Idea "how about a bet then?" I chuckled as he raised an eyebrow, "If Midoriya gets a higher score than you in this test, then you start being nicer to him, and if he doesn't then I'll give you an hour where you do as much damage to me as you want without getting in trouble, How does that sound Hmm" I finished as I held out my hand.