Broken - Part 2

LAST TIME:

'What have I gotten myself into'.

==================

MYDORIA POV:

After almost tripping in the now almost flooded room I finally got the suit on and completely sealed, though I didn't stay standing long as the weight of the water had pushed me down onto the floor causing a soft hissing noise to start, 'W-what is that?' I think to myself as I start trying my best to find what I thought was a hole though I got surprised when I felt the suit inflate a bit before shrinking to fit my body, "w-wow," I whispered in surprise as I pushed my body up effortlessly into a kneeling position before flexing my hand a bit as I slowly stood up, "I-incredible" I whisper again as the red light stopped flashing but thankfully stayed on dimly, "Chamber pressureised, Please release door Lock," it says in the background as the muffled sound of moving steel filled the room before disappearing entirely leaving me in the lit up red room.

"Chamber pressureised, Please release door Lock," it repeats as another smaller red light starts flashing near the leaver I had noticed before, "Chamber pressureised, Please release door Lock," it repeats once more as I slowly made my way over the lever, making sure I stay upright which works as I place my hand onto the lever only to feel how hard it is to move through putting all my weight into it I manage to pull it down which turned the red light green as the door began to slowly open, the heavy looking handle turning in place as the lock pulled into the door before it lowered into the floor, revealing the first and most beautiful reef I had ever seen up close.

I was left speechless as I slowly walked forward, the sound of the boots hitting against the steel floor is replaced with the muffled sound of stone and sand crunching under me as I focused on the beautiful colours of both the coral and animals th...

I was left speechless as I slowly walked forward, the sound of the boots hitting against the steel floor is replaced with the muffled sound of stone and sand crunching under me as I focused on the beautiful colours of both the coral and animals that filled the area, watching as a school of fish calmly swim past as if nothing was wrong with a few stopping in front of me as if to say hi or work out what I am, though as I tried to slowly bring my hand closer they get startled and quickly swim back to the school that disappears over a seaweed covered rock before a few turtles appeared glided in the other direction followed by more fish of all shapes and sizes filling the area with even more movement and colour.

I admired it for a little longer before looking down at the ground and noticing a stone path that's been carved out leading through the reef and over what looked like a small underwater hill, "I'm coming James," I whisper as I tightened my fist and began walking, making sure I don't trip and destroy anything, though as I did I couldn't help getting lost in the scenery once more, getting a little closer to a few different types of Corals and flowers that littered the area though as I did I noticed a weird looking sea slug kind of creature with what looked like red pulsing features on its back and head, 'What is this thing?' I thought to myself as I slowly reached in though before I could touch it a loud crashing noise rippled through the area causing all the sealife to quickly disappear into the reef.