Our First Practical

LAST TIME:

"Sir Yes Sir, This is going to be fun ..."

==================

JAMES POV:

After a little while, we finally managed to make it to the Class 1A door though before I could open it All might placed a firm hand on my shoulder and slowly pulled me back, "Watch and Learn Young Ryan, and do exactly as I do," He states with a star in his eye as he stands in front of the doorway, "I AM ......" He begins yelling at the top of his lungs before throwing the door open and holding onto the frame, "...... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" He Finishes causing everyone inside to get excited and mumble about him and his costume, causing me to chuckle before popping my head through the door, "Hello everyone," I greet before making my way to my chair next to Midoriya causing All Mights' pose to slightly falter in disappointment.

As a few classmates made comments about All Might's appearance, I watch as he almost robotically walk towards the teacher's desk before turning towards the class with his hands on his hips, "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!" He begins explaining as I look around noticing a lot of stary eyes before turning back to All Might Posing. "Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today --" He pauses before holding up a card that reads 'BATTLE' "-- Combat training!" causing me to raise an eyebrow in interest as I hear The human grenade and Midoriya say something.

"And to go with that Are these!" He continues, Flexing his arm before pointing to the wall as small numbered pods start to appear 2 by 2, "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." He finishes as all but one of the pods reveal themselves, "After you change, gather in Ground Beta!" "Yes, sir!" We all reply as the class start to slowly make their way to pick up their pods. "This is going to be so cool!" I hear one of my classmates shout as a few others respond similarly, leaving Midoriya last to collect his, "Huh there's only one case left? did something happen to yours, James?" He asks, turning to me as I wait for him by the door, "Not necessarily," I respond watching as he slightly struggles to get the case out of the wall.

"Need any help with that?" I ask before he manages to get it out, "N-No, I-I'm all good, t-thanks," He stutters a bit as he lifts the case off the floor and walks towards the door, "S-So Wheres your Hero costume?" He asks again, causing me to chuckle, "That's a secret, Come on Delta," I Call out earning an 'Okay' from him as he was silently sitting in the corner cleaning his Drill.

==================TIME SKIP==================

After walking and talking with Midoriya and Delta, we finally made it to the changing rooms only for Delta and me to see 3 of our classmates try to peek into the girls' room mumbling, causing my eye to twitch in annoyance, "Midoriya you go on ahead I've just got to do something Quickly," I say earning a confused look and nod from my Green haired Friend, "Delta Would You Kindly keep him company and I'll meet up with you outside," I ask earning another 'Okay' before they disappeared into the room.

"Look at them, I wish we were inside," I hear the Purple haired one say as I got closer earning more mumbles and comments from the other two, though before saying anything I decide to summon another friend to help out, specifically from Murder of Crows (Sics a murder of crows onto the targeted enemies, damaging and temporarily distracting them) "CAW! CAW!" It calls out as it lands on my shoulder causing the three to freeze in their spot before slowly turning around to face me, fear clear in their eyes as mine glow a slightly dull Red, "So what are you guys looking at huh?" I question, my eyes glowing brighter with every word, "W-w-w-w-w-well w-w-w-we w-w-were j-j-just m-m-making s-s-s-sure they are a-a-a-all o-o-okay, r-r-right g-guys?" The purple one stutters earning nervous agreement before getting cut short by another intimidating "CAW!" of the crow.

"W-w-w-well I don't think you've convinced my friend here ..." I pause as the Area behind me gets darker and darker, "... or his friends ..." I pause again as the shadow behind me brightens with what looks like hundreds of small piercing red eyes staring back at them, "... So maybe you should talk it out or something so there's no misunderstanding," I finish as the Crows launch out of the shadows and towards the now screaming students, who weren't fast enough to escape and who were now being attacked down the hallway and out of sight, leaving me and the single crow chuckling at their misfortune, "Good work bud," I praise earning a couple of happy sounds and a nuzzle from the Crow.

"W-Whos there?" I hear one of the Girls call out from the other side of the door as it opens revealing a few of them still not completely dressed but covering themselves up, "Oh Sorry about that," I quickly reply before looking anywhere but the door "Its James, I caught a few of the others trying to peek in, and sorry for looking in a little, I didn't mean too," I finished blushing a little as I hear a few of them chuckle, "That's okay, Thank you for looking away and it's all good, It's nice to see chivalry isn't dead," I hear a familiar girls voice reply, "Considering the Circumstances I suppose now isn't much of a good time for introductions?" I awkwardly question and chuckle as I try my best not to look up.

"That's quite alright James, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Momo yaoyorozu, maybe proper introductions are in order when we get to the lesson," She finishes as she closes the door softly, "Oh and thank you for getting rid of those three, though I feel like that's going to happen often," She comments before the chatter picks up again, though I swear I could hear a few say something about me or at least my name, but I shrug it off and Look towards the men's room as the door opens, revealing Delta and a new suited up Midoriya, "Huh That's a good look for you Midoriya, and your costume looks great too Delta," I laugh earning a similar laugh from the two, "You think so?" He asks as we start walking towards the exit, "Oh Definitely, What do you think Delta?" I ask as a gloved hand curiously plays with what I think are the ears or hair of his costume before giving a very confident 'yes,' "What did he say?" Midoriya asks as he fixes up his costume slightly before looking between the two of us, "He Loves it."