Fire Works (NEW YEARS SPECIAL)

JAMES POV:

"What a year it has been, Don't you think Midoriya?" I turn towards my First Friend as we slowly make our way through the winding streets of Mustafa, "Y-Yeah it has been," He responds, flexing his fist open and close, "A lot has happened this year," He repeats closing his fist one last time before looking up into the sky, "Hey guys!" We hear a voice call out from behind us, "Hey Ochako, How are you doing this lovely Night?" I question, as she slows down beside us, "I-I'm doing great, How about you two?" she stutters as Midoriya nervously looks towards Delta.

"I'm doing great, I get to end the year with My Friends and on the surface, this is like a dream come true," I reply with a slight chuckle causing the other two to smile back, "Y-Yeah I-It's great to spend New Years with my new Friends," Midoriya comments, rubbing the back of his neck, "So do you guys have any New Years resolutions?" He asks as we continue getting closer and closer to the Beaches entrance, "That is a very good question," I reply, tapping a finger to my chin in thought, "If I had to say one off the top of my head, I would want to learn much more about everything the Surface has to offer and Bring it all back home where I could tell others what it's like here,"

"That's incredible James, I wish my resolution was that good," Ochako comments, rubbing the back of her head in slight embarrassment, "What are you talking about, I'm sure it's just as incredible if not more so," I quickly respond, looking into her eyes reassuringly, "W-Well my New year's resolution is for me to work harder so I can do more to help out my family and our company," She finishes, blushing a little as she looks towards the ground as we walk, "I think that's very Nobel of you Ochako, Your family must be so very proud to have a daughter like you," I comment, placing one hand onto her chin and softly making her look up, "And that kind of resolution is something you should hold your head up high about."

As I let go of her chin, she looks towards me with newfound pride as she begins to slowly skip ahead of us, "And what about you, Midoriya?" I continue, now looking towards my green-headed friend who looks deep in thought, "Midoriya?" I question, tapping him on the shoulder causing him to jump slightly, "Huh? oh, Uh my R-Resolution would be to be the Best Hero I can be and be someone All Might would be proud of," He replies, looking towards me with focus and determination, causing my Smile to widen, "You are going to be the best hero this City has ever seen," I comment, throwing my arm around his shoulder, "I'm going to have to work harder to catch up Haha," I laugh, as we get closer to our final destination.

"AH YOUNG MIDORIYA, YOUNG JAMES AND YOUNG URARAKA, WELCOME, YOU ARE THE LAST ONES TO ARRIVE," All Might Calls out in his usual fashion, Posing in front of us, "H-Hey All Might, so everyone from Class 1A is here then?" Midoriya questions as he looks around confirming the rest of the class, "Indeed, Most of them had arrived early to set up the party and the very few that didn't, just arrived not too long before you three," He replied, pointing to the others as we followed him to the camp, "Hey everyone," I call out earning a few mixed replies and nods, "Just in time guys, we are about to start cooking," Katsuki calls out as he stirs the Fire with a long steel pole, "as long as you don't blow it up first," I whisper underneath my breath as I pass by him earning a grunt from the angry bomber.

Meanwhile:

ANDREW RYAN POV:

"It's weird to have a New Year's Without James," I comment taking another sip of whiskey as my Good Friend Frank Fontaine takes a seat across from me, "It is, though I'm sure he's enjoying himself on the surface with his new friends," He replies, pouring himself a drink before picking up the glass, "And I'm sure next year will be just as interesting if not weirder, haha" He laughs, raising his glass towards me, "But one thing is for certain, Things are going to change around here, and James is going to cause it all," he finishes as I raise my glass as well, "I'm sure they will," I reply, tapping my glass against his in toast, "To James," We both cheer before the two of us complete the toast, "Now How about we start setting up our own New Years," Frank comments, finishing his glass before standing up, "Lets, I'm sure James is going to like this surprise."