Quirks vs Plasmids

LAST TIME:

"Well You heard the man, let's show him what our quirks can do" All Might Replies smirking.

==========

(Not the best at Fight scenes, but here it is.)

JAMES POV:

As the heroes walked on the stage without the Rosies, I noticed that My father and Mr Fontaine talking to each other privately, just off to the side of the stage smiling. 'This is going to be fun' I thought.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Ladies and Gentlemen lets give a warm welcome to the Heroes of the Surface" Mr Fontaine Starts allowing the crowd to clap, "Now we have an incredible Treat for you today folks, I've been told that these Heroes each have a quirk, and th....." 

He was interrupted by boos coming from some people at the back "Now, now, people they are guests and should be treated as such, however, these two heroes" Pauses to point towards All Might and Endeavour "Are the Top two heroes of Japan and supposedly have quirks so powerful that none can win against them, well I say to that," he turns to the two heroes "How do your quirks work against our plasmids" He finished gaining a huge roar from the crowd.

As he finished, the stage curtains opened revealing a combat area that has been marked out on the floor, turning off the mic he turns to the four heroes behind him "Which one of you is Endeavour?" He asks only for his eyes to fall onto the quirk cuffs around his wrists.

Grinning like a mad man he turns on the Mic and begins to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, before we continue with the ... Festivities, Who here heard about the Event that Happened in terminal #42 earlier this morning" Fontaine Pauses to see almost every hand raise.

"Well, this man..." He points toward Endeavour "Is the man who single-handedly attacked Mr Ryans only son James, the Light of Rapture and almost destroyed the terminal Itself" as he continued The crowd Began to shout at the hero, causing him to slowly walk towards Fontaine only for him to levitate out of harm's way, leaving the other three heroes with surprise and guilt.

"Do you see that Ladies and Gentlemen, he tried to attack me while my back was turned" as he continued smirking "SO ... how about this, The hero has yet to be punished for what he did so I suggest a Fight" this got the crowd to slowly silent themselves "A fight, This so-called HERO against Raptures Own James Zachary Ryan" As he went to pick up James the crowd once again went wild Chanting "RAPTURE" over and over again.

"So what do you say kid," Fontaine Asks James as he floats in front of him "Would you kindly show him what the Light of Rapture can do?"he questioned Smirking, James Shrugs "Why not" as he begins to float himself ordering delta to stay where he is.

Once James lands on the stage he began to take off his shirt revealing a well-toned body and scars that litter both his front and back. Upon seeing this a shocked Nezu, All Might and Aizawa watch on as the young Ryan folding his clothing and placing it out of harms reach, wondering how he got that many scars.

After a while, the three non-combatant heroes made their way to the front row of the theatre where their assigned seats were placed, watching as the quirk cuffs were removed from the hot-headed Endeavour silently observing the now meditating James Ryan.

With the cuffs removed Endeavour tested his quirk and began to show off, trying to gain favours from the crowd, however, unsurprisingly he only received silence.

With that Fontaine began to speak "Well that was ............. not very Interesting, Now onto the main event, Lower the Combat Shield" He finished while laughing, with the shield slowly lowering both fighters moved to their sides of the field each staring the other down.

"Now Fighters we only have two rules on the Combat Stage," Fontaine begins "Firstly, All powers are permitted, unfortunately seeing as the hero only has one power this will be a quick fight" Earning a glare from The hero and laughs from the crowd "In light of this I thought it only fair to level the playing field, James you can only choose one power, would that be fair?" He questions the young boy.

"That is fine with me Mr Fontaine, you have any Suggestions?" the Shirtless boy Responds looking towards the still floating man "Not particularly but if I had to choose one I would say use, Winters Blast (Allows control over Ice) At least then he may have a chance of winning. Now for the second Rule, to win you must either immobilise the opponent or knock them out, either way, *Shrugs Sholders* this will be a very quick fight .... ha ha ha".

As both Fighters Got ready, Endeavour began to activate his quirk by releasing small bursts of fire which coated the ground in black ash, whereas on the other side of the field James simply breathed and at any distance, you could see ice form around the young boys' feet slowly growing as if it was possessed.

"Mr Ryan, would you like to do the honours?" Fontaine Asks his friend Andrew

"Fighters, Get Ready ... and ... FIGHT" Mr Ryan finished only to see the ice forming around James Feet sped towards its target, missing it by just an inch.

JAMES POV:

After my Father started the match, I quickly sent Winters blast to keep him on the ground only to miss as he launched himself towards me, before I could react and move out of the way I was hit directly in the chest multiple times before I was launched further onto my side of the field. using this to my advantage, I played dead from the impact and slowly reformed the Ice that was left on the field capturing his feet then work my way up to his neck completely encasing him in ice.

"The Fight is over, James Ryan WINS" Mr Fontaine Proclaimed into the microphone Sending All of Rapture into cheering my name, as I looked towards endeavour I noticed he was trying his best to escape breathing fire thinking that it would help.

"Well done Young Ryan, the way you acted was incredible" I heard All might Proclaim behind me, "Thank you All might but you might want to stand back for this next part" I replied as I released the Ice only to have Endeavour rush to attack me, and in a flash I hit a pressure point knocking him out.

"Is he a real hero?" I asked All might as I pointed to the now passed out form of Endeavour. "Yes, Unfortunately, he is hot-headed and this happens sometimes, I deeply apologise for it" All might responded bowing at a 90-degree angle.

"P-P-Please, no need to apologise, I figured he was like this back on the Bathysphere," I said waving my hands not wanting any attention "If I know my dad, I don't think you would have been invited for a demonstration and fight, what are you doing here?" I asked looking at the three still standing "Well that is a very good question Mr Ryan, I can't tell you here but I can say that it's for your future" Nezu replied smiling brightly "What? ...."

To Be continued ...

(1254 words, and another chapter Complete, Remember any Feedback Welcome)