An Artists Entrance

LAST TIME:

... Midoriya Turns to him Wide-eyed then back towards the now identified James who was making his way towards the window they were looking out of, swimming around doing tricks, causing young Midoriya to smile. "A true Friend ..."

==================

JAMES POV:

After 'Showing off' in front of Midoriya, I returned to the main viewing platform where I was greeted by cheering and 'Good jobs' by the engineers and happy noises from the Big daddies that were there.

Not wanting to waste time, I hopped up onto a stack of materials and begun organising and giving orders to the engineers who gladly followed perfectly "... And finally, Rosies you are on Core repair, enter the main repair chamber and begin checking the core for any damage, if you find anything minimal, send one back to report while the others ensure it's still functional' if it's major have the core deactivated until its repaired." I finished as I turned to those still in the room "Continue the Good work Everyone!" I shouted earning a return Cheer.

As I got down from my 'stage' the engineers began starting their respective jobs and the Rosies enter the maintenance shaft for the core, I made my way to My father, Mr Fontain and Midoriya who continued to look at me wide-eyed until they began to sparkle like stars. "That was Incredible James, you were so cool ..." He paused "... Wait were you the smaller Big daddy that I saw outside? How did you do that? is that your quirk? ... " Midoriya continued asked 100 questions a minute before he began to mumble to himself.

"Midoriya" No reply, "Midoriya" Again nothing, "MIDORIYA!" I shouted gaining his attention, "Yes that was me. Yes, that was one of my powers and everyone is looking at you." I finished as I pointed to the leftover Engineers looking at Midoriya as if he had a second head, causing him to get flustered and apologise to everyone.

"Alright, Shows over, Come on Lets get this Core fixed and he might perform in Fleet hall." I joked earning laughs from everyone but Midoriya who looked Like his soul escaped from his body. "Calm down" I started as I placed a hand on his shoulder "It was only a joke" I finished as I turned to an engineer who was holding an empty bottle of EVE.

"Hey!" I shouted to the Engineer as I pulled a blue bottle out of my jacket.

"Here you go!" I finished as I Used telekinesis to move it from my hand to his

"Here you go!" I finished as I Used telekinesis to move it from my hand to his. Earning his thanks, he Injected himself with it and I watched as he began to lift the Betal beams as if they were as light as a feather.

"Come on let's go somewhere a little more relaxing." My Father interrupted causing me and Midoriya to look towards him. "Yeah, lets, the Rosies know what to do and I'm easy to contact if anything else happens, though I know these boys have it in check," I stated a bit loudly earning another set of chuckles from the Crew.

==================TIME SKIP==================

After we left, we entered a public Transport Bathysphere and made our way to Mr Fontaines Main Manufacturing building.