12🍋Kakashi

(Art from @Myxtic_art on Twitter and instagram)

I slowly started to wake up, although I refused to. My lids tightened and so did my arms around what I imagined was (Y/n)'s comfortable body. It wasn't raining anymore, but it was still very cold outside. Which is why it was so pleasant under the rugs, with the warmth coming from (Y/n)'s body and her skin right against my own. 

At first, I was still too sleepy to realize where my hands were. I just knew that wherever it was, it was soft, slightly squishy even, and warm. And that, added to the steamy dream I was having but that was starting to dissipate... it didn't help the heat in my body, at all. It was because of this that I also refused to wake up: because I was slowly being aware of my morning boner. 

I finally opened my eyes, almost automatically pressing my lips against (Y/n)'s shoulder. I also hugged her more comfortably, and unconsciously, I moved my hips, making my boner press more against her. My eyes widened in embarrassment when I realized, but I heard an almost silent chuckle coming from her while her hand was placed over mine. It made me not feel wrong, but it still made me blush. 

However, knowing that she was awake and that she didn't seem to mind —and being so strained under my belly —I couldn't help my hips and thrust again, pushing my erection in between her thighs that seemed to squish me when she realized. I hugged her tighter as an answer, slightly moaning over her ear while she caressed it with the movement of her thighs. My hands moved to her hips, tightening her flesh, and I kissed her on the crook of her neck one time before speaking.

"Can you... help me again?" I pled in a whisper, biting my lip when she pushed her ass against me, making more friction "Please?"

She moved her face slightly toward me, probably wanting to see my worked-up face that I wasn't able to hide, not even in her neck. And then, her hand traveled down, right in between her legs where the head of my boner was peeking through. Her deft fingers started caressing it, and when I started to moan on her neck from feeling her thighs tightening around my dick, and her hand rubbing the tip, she finally turned around.

"I can do more than that," she whispered over my lips before my lust took over me and I kissed her passionately, pushing again against her thighs. 

Her hand moved to my chest where it slid down. She caressed my abs until she placed her hand on my waist; and I did something similar, moving my hand from her hip to her ass, squeezing it. But before I could do anything else she moved on top of me, pushing me completely on my back while she knelt on my legs. She leaned down close to me, licking my lips with a smirk while she started pumping me with one of her hands. 

I tried to kiss her in desire, but she only let me do it so slightly, pulling back each time with a growing teasing grin. And when she finally allowed me to kiss her, her lips started trailing down. She bit on my neck, making my dick thrust upward in her hand, and then she continued licking down my chest, and abs... until her lips started to move even further than my belly button. 

My body flinched eagerly, my skin burned and my breath got caught up in my throat when her beautiful (e/c) eyes looked at me with lust and dominance, making me moan. And when the tip of her tongue rolled over the tip of my dick, a needy groan came out of my mouth. But I quickly sat up, getting strength from the depth of my heart to hold her away from my lap. She looked at me with confused eyes, and I had to swallow a few times to be able to speak. Even then, I continued to sound strained. 

"Y-you don't need to," I said, afraid that she was feeling somehow forced to do it; or that she was doing it out of habit from her past. And I would hate myself if that was the reason. Especially because as much as 'sucking someone' was often depicted in the books as something usual, I felt as if it probably wasn't that way.