11 🍋 Kakashi

(art from @lohvkk on twitter)

My eyes got lost in the spot where she disappeared as I thought of her. When she left, she seemed... sorrowful, and I couldn't help but be worried about her. 'Is it something I've said? Something I've done? But she's been the one to ask me about my sex life...' the thought made me flush again. But again, I became puzzled about her. Maybe she regretted asking, maybe she felt bad for making me flustered...

I continued to think of all the possibilities, getting more and more worried the more time that passed. At first, it was her mood that worried me. But after minutes passed and she didn't come back, it was her well-being that I was troubled for. After all, not only must she have been tired, but she was also naked, in the middle of the forest, and in the middle of a cold night.

I remembered how she had left, hugging herself as condensation came out of her mouth, and I physically face-palmed at how stupid I had been for letting her go. I had been so embarrassed and nervous, that I wasn't able to hold her back from doing that.

Luckily, she soon reappeared carrying a few logs of wood that blocked my view of her breasts and intimacy. Thankfully, or else I would have become a blushing mess again. She barely looked at me, making me more worried, especially when I saw how her whole body was flushing red from the cold and how her hair was standing.

She crouched near the fire and threw the wood in it, immediately making it burn and making the cave warmer. And right after, she put her hands over it as she brushed them together, obviously freezing. I sat down with a worried look.

"If you're cold we can share a rug," I spoke. And although I sounded confident, I got nervous immediately after as I realized my own words and how I had spoken almost unconsciously. She looked at me from the corner of her eyes, rubbing her own arms "If we do, we can use both rugs instead of one each" I spoke, now sounding clearly less confident.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" She asked me with arched brows. I looked at her and bit my lip. 'How would I mind?! I should be the one asking her that!' I thought in my mind, getting warmer already from thinking about it. I nodded, and her face seemed to relax, now not having any trace of distress anymore. And instead, a small smile took over her face.

She quickly approached her rug, picked it up, and sat next to me, now definitely closer. She first laid her rug over mine while I wasn't able to control my eyes which got stuck on her moving boobs. I only was able to look away when she slipped under the rugs and I felt the skin of her body touching mine, making me blush red again. And for a long moment, I wondered how the hell did I think this was a good idea; or how could I even propose something like sleeping together... I blushed at the thought, even more when I felt her body curling next to mine.

Then I felt her small and cold hand over my warm abs, which made them tighten at the difference in temperature. But my reaction was to wrap my arm around her back, getting her closer so that hopefully my warmth was able to make her less cold. She seemed to cling to me more, comforted by my arms and body heat, and although it —yet again —made me blush, the tingles that caused in my belly and chest took all of my attention. Although it didn't last long.

I loved this feeling. I loved how it felt to have her almost wrapped around the side of my body: clinging to me and resting on me while we tried to fall asleep. I loved the feeling of hugging her close, and her face nuzzling on my chest, it's true. But instead of focusing on all these amazing things, my horny and stupid mind couldn't stop thinking about how her cold and hard nipples were pressing against my body. Of how her leg was slightly wrapped around mine, making me imagine how else we could be wrapped... I looked at the ceiling of the cave, obviously unable to fall asleep, and instead, slowly getting harder again.