10 Kakashi

(art from @Kakasaku_1 on twitter)

It's not (+18) but there is nakedness and related stuff.

I swallowed hard for what must have been the fourth time in a minute. I looked at (Y/n), although I wouldn't have been able not to even if I wanted. She took her shirt off, letting me see her scarred back. But with or without marks, she was completely mesmerizing. No, actually, her scars made her more amazing. They were an important part of her, what made her like she was, and that is why I liked her with them. Because yes, I could not hide it or try to ignore it anymore. I liked (Y/n). 

She looked at me over her shoulder, smiling brashly when she realized I was staring. But she didn't do anything about it, which only did but make me blush. She took the rest of her wet clothes off, making me swallow once more as I felt my whole body heat up. 

She didn't look at me anymore and instead just headed toward the lake. But honestly, all I could look at was her... well... her ass. She had completely stripped in front of me, letting me see the entirety of her marks, the whole history of her life. And yet, she looked so unbothered by it... so used to it... 

The way her buttocks moved with each step she took closer to the lake... the way the moon shined in her uneven skin... it was making me sweat. And although for a moment I feared the reaction she might cause on my body, when she started getting into the water, I was finally able to focus on something else. 

She turned around once the water was covering her body except for her head which surfaced in the glistening water. She smiled at me as if encouraging me to follow her. And the way her eyes looked at me, even from that far and in such darkness; the way she smiled despite not finding any worth in herself and her body... It just reaffirmed my thoughts and feelings.

I had never wanted to be with someone like I wanted to be with her, and I didn't even mean sexually or physically. Just being around her... not even when I was back in Konoha I felt as safe and comfortable as I did with her. In fact... as much as it hurt me, these last days, she had made me forget about Konoha. 

Obviously, I hadn't completely forgotten about it as it was, after all, our final destination. But it had undeniably become a secondary thing in comparison with what it felt like to spend a day with her.

Damn it, I hadn't even thought about anyone back in Konoha. It was almost as if I didn't even remember them. As if I didn't remember Obito, Rin, Minato, my father... nor the living people. These days... (Y/n) had become my full life. And even if it might have been normal due to both of us needing each other to survive, I honestly didn't want it any other way anymore.

But unfortunately, I knew how hard it would be to keep it like that. I just wanted to continue having her around, even after we reached Konoha. To be able to see her smile again, her eyes... the way she teased me every time. But I knew that she might not even accompany to Konoha. She might leave me before that. And I hated thinking that because I treasured her company more than I would have ever anticipated.

I liked her; and it was a fact that I had never felt such at ease as I felt with her by my side, as happier as she made me feel. I had never met anyone like her, and nobody had ever made my chest flutter like she did whenever she looked at me. The way her (e/c) eyes stared at me, with all her different yet characteristic smiles...

I knew I just was addicted to her... 'No... who am I trying to kid?' I wasn't addicted to her, I was completely bewitched by her. As if by a spell, my entire thoughts, life, and days, had lately been hers. I thought of her every day, I talked to and about her every day, and it always had to be about her. I simply could not get enough of her.