Forest

This book is for 18+ readers.
It has sexual and graphic scenes.
Along with adult language.
This is an RH book. So if this is not your thing you may not want to read further. I have images of the characters up on each chapter. This is the way I imagine them. You can use your own imagination if you like i actually encourage it. Lol. Enjoy!

———————

"What have we got?" I ask a fellow firefighter Chuck

"Fully engulfed structure fire. Looks like the water heater blew." He yells while stretching out the hose. I grab the end and run to the house. It's a goner. Must of been a full force blow.

"Any occupants?" I yell to Chuck as he is aiming the hose at the fire.
He looks over his shoulder.

"Yea one. A woman. Lucky she wasn't home!" I look over at the woman in question. She's hunched over crying.

We battle the blaze for forty minutes. But there's nothing left. Black wood and smoke is all you can see. I remove my gear and look at the lady crying. She hasn't moved. I walk over to her. I just can't resist. She's in pain and it's in my nature to help.

I bend down to her. "Hey, I'm Forest. Are you ok? Need me to call someone?" She looks up to me. Omg!

"Lannie?" Her eyes and face are full of tears and sadness but she's still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

I haven't seen her for four years. The day me and my brothers left. To move here to Granville. She was our neighbor when we were younger. I first met her when I was thirteen. Just hitting puberty. I was outgoing and she was shy.  

———

What ya doing? I asked the girl next door. She was by her pool playing with some jacks and a ball. She had been crying. You could tell from the red eyes and puffy cheeks. She was cute. She looked at me and smiled. She was missing a side tooth. But it looked adorable. In a simple sundress of pastel with yellow flowers.

"I'm playing, ya wanna play?" Her voice was low I could barely hear her.

"Nah, don't know how?"

"I could teach you" she says. I shake my head and smile. Then I hear the sliding glass door open. There stood a boy. A bit older than me. He looked mad.

"Get in here Lannie, stop taking to boys!" He told her. He was rude. I don't like him much. She looks at me and says sorry and walks to door. The boy looks at me and smirks and slams the sliding door.

"Who you taking too?" Ask my younger brother Blue. He's two years younger than me. He has bright blue eyes. That's why my parents called him blue.