Chapter 35

"Well? Did you?" Bucky hisses as he steps into the hot bath. Once he settles in, he looks at Nat straight in the eyes. "Yes, but" Before he can react she punches him straight across his jaw. "Ow! Fuck Nat!" "I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL YOU IF" He grabs her wrist before she can punch him again. "IF YOU WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!" She yells at him then sits on the  edge of the tub. They sit in a tense silence.  Bucky starts to sob as the alcohol finally wears off. Nat can't take it anymore and hugs his head, despite it being soaked. "I'm sorry" "No, it's my fault. Please, let me explain." She nods her head and she undresses and slips into the tub with him, her back to his front. "When I got to the house, I was so nervous." 

Six hours Earlier

Bucky walks into his house and the first thing that hits him is the smell of Steve's cooking. It brings back memories and he tries not to let his feelings cloud his judgment. "Here, have some wine." "Sure." He sits down and Steve places a big bowl of spaghetti in front of him. "I hope you like it." He tastes a fork full and he can't help the moan that escapes his throat. His moan makes Steve's dick twitch, but he knows he can't think like that right now. "Good?" "Very. Why didn't you ever cook like this before?" "I've been practicing." They both eat in a weird comfortable silence. "So Buck, how have you been?" "Ok, I guess. I'm still adjusting." "Hey, do remember when we bought this house?" Bucky chuckles at the memory. "I thought the realtor was gonna pass out when she saw it was us." Over the next several hours they reminisce about the past and drink. "You know, usually I'm not a big wine drinker, but this is some good shit." "Well, it's a special wine." Bucky feels a little more giddy then he should right now. Steve nonchalantly moves next to Bucky. "Where are you staying at these days?" Bucky wasn't sure if he should tell him or not, but he can't lie anymore. "With Nat and Kelsey. I have my own room." He doesn't know why he added that last bit. Steve tries really hard not to let it show how much that hurts him. So she did steal Buck from him. "Are you...are you with them?" "Steve, this isn't about..." "Just, please tell me. Are you leaving me for her?" "No Steve." Steve pours himself more wine. "Yes you are. You've been pussy whipped." "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" "No I'm not. What, is my cock not enough for ya anymore?" Steve looks at the bottle and realizes he's drank just as much as Buck. "I'm outta here." Bucky gets up to leave when Steve grabs him and kisses him hard. "On more time. Let me show you." Bucky shoves him back and punches him hard. "Fuck you!" Steve recovers and kiss him again. Bucky tries to resist, but he can't help feeling that familiar pull. He stops fighting and kisses Steve back with gusto. They rip each others clothes off and Steve spins him around, bending him over the couch. "Tell me you want this fat cock baby." Bucky shakes his head and Steve slaps his ass hard. "Tell me you want it!" "Fuck you Rogers!" Steve licks his two fingers and slides them into Bucky's ass. "Fuck." "Tell me you want my cock Bucky, tell me you want me to fuck you till there's no tomorrow. "I hate you!" Steve increases his speed and sees Bucky's cock covered in precum. "Tell me James." Bucky pushes back against his hand to get more pressure. "Fuck! Yes, please fuck me Stevie!" Steve stands and slams his cock deep inside Buck. He grips his hips and fucks him at a relentless pace. Tears stream Bucky's eyes, yet it feels so good. The pain/pleasure mixture is so intoxicating. "Cum for me baby! Cum for Daddy!" "FUCK!!" Bucky cums hard and Steve follows suite. They both collapse and Bucky sobs loudly. "Shh, I got you Buck." Bucky suddenly swings an uppercut with his vibranium hand and Steve goes flying. "You wanna get punished? FINE!" He grips Steve's hair and throws him into the kitchen table, breaking it in the fall. "You know, I never did punish you like you did to Kelsey all those years ago." Steve starts to laugh, his usual pearly whites stained with blood. "There he is! I want the soldier. Come on baby. I can take it better than those bitches can. "GRRRAAAHHH!" They fight back and forth when Bucky finally pins him down and fucks Steve. "Fuck yes! Fuck me Bucky! Harder!" Bucky lets everything go. His anger, his fear, his love. He has never been this aggressive or brutal, but  something in him has been released and it's too late to take it back now. Steve is on the verge of passing out from the intensity when he feels his orgasm explode like a lightening bolt down his spine. "JAMES!" "SHIT!" They both cum and they both pass out from the intensity . Bucky wakes up first and looks around. "What the hell?" He grabs the wine bottle and really smells it. "You fucking asshole. Asgardian ." Steve wakes up and smirks at Bucky. Bucky punches him one last time. "You...you used Asgardian wine to loosen me up. To make me...we're over Steve. I've already gotten the divorce papers. You'll get them in a week." He gathers his clothes and then grabs a couple of bottles of the wine. "Buck, please." "No. We could've still been friends. But now, I can't stand the sight of you. Goodbye Steven Rogers." Bucky leaves and drinks both bottles on his way back to the condo.