Chapter 2

Luckily he doesn't live far. They go inside and he grabs a couple beers form the fridge. Kelsey sits on his couch and takes a deep breath. "You know, I have seen you break up fights before, but that was something else." Bucky sits down next to her and opens both of their beers with his metal hand. "Breaking up fights is nothing. When I'm fighting for something I care about, that brings out the monster in me." Kelsey caught the sadness in his voice. "You care about me?" Bucky thinks about his next answer. " I do. You have been the one thing in my life that I can say has kept me from wanting to disappear again." Kelsey hears this and she can feel tears well in her eyes. She finishes her beer. "I can say the same Bucky." Kelsey decides to take a chance and she gently tugs Bucky's chin toward her and she lightly kisses him. Bucky feels her lips touch his and a rush of emotions rush through his body and he deepens the kiss. She slowly straddles him and puts her hands in his hair and slightly pulls him to her. Bucky pulls back a little out of breath "Kelsey, are you sure about this? You were hurt" He caresses her face and rubs his thumb along her cheek. Kelsey looks into his ocean blue eyes and holds his face. "Bucky, I'm ok thanks to you. Please, make me forget about tonight. Please?" 

That's all it took for Bucky to kiss her hard. His tongue fights for control with hers and it drives them both to push harder. He pulls off her shirt and quickly unhooks her bra. He leans down and takes one nipple in his mouth and pinches and flicks the other. Kelsey loves the feeling of the metal hand on her breast. She leans back to give him better access. After a time, he switches and she grinds against his growing bulge. She stands up and Bucky leans up and kisses her stomach and licks and nips his way down to her aching pussy. He slowly slides down her shorts and underwear and comes back up to kiss her clit. He picks her up and she lets out a squeal of amusement. He lays her back on the couch and he gets on his knees. He nips up each side of her thighs causing her back to arch up. He gets to her clit then blows on it. "Fuck Bucky!" He smirks then slowly enters one flesh finger inside. He feels she is so wet already it makes his dick that much harder. He plunges a second finger in and increases the pace. He leans down and starts to lick her clit and she nearly bucks off the couch. "Oh god...right there baby!" As he adds another finger, Kelsey grabs Bucky's hair and holds on as he pushes her to the edge. "You gonna cum for me baby?" Bucky goes faster and Kelsey screams out as her orgasm takes over. "Fuck!"

Kelsey slowly comes down from her high and quickly kisses Bucky. As she does this, she unbuckles his belt and pushes down his pants and boxers. She always wondered what he was like but she wasn't expecting him to be this big and thick. She looks up at him through her lashers and he chuckles a little at her reaction. "Super soldier serum enhances a lot of things." She smiles then shoves him onto the couch. Her hands wrap around his cock and strokes him slowly. Bucky lets his head roll back and loves the way her hands feel on him. She licks his length and he hisses as her tongue reaches the tip. He leaks precum and she puts him in her mouth as best she can. As she bobs up and down, Bucky gathers her hair and tugs at it, controlling her pace. Kelsey loves the taste of him. She takes more of him and he hits the back of her throat. Bucky starts to lose it when he feels her throat swallow him. "Fuck Kels, do you even have a gag reflex?" She lets him go with a pop and some saliva. She smirks "Not really." She takes him in her mouth again and goes even faster. She then reaches around to his ass and pushes her thumb in his entrance. "Fuck!" At that, he cums hard and she swallows every bit of it.  She releases him with a defining pop and he grabs her face and kisses her. He still taste himself on her tongue. 

Without breaking the kiss, Kelsey straddles Bucky and guides his cock to her aching pussy. She slowly sinks down and takes him all in. She starts to bounce and he pushes up, hitting her cervix every time she comes down. As they start to move faster, Bucky nips at her neck, which makes Kelsey arch her back and change the angle of her hips. He then uses his metal arm to hold her still as he fucks her hard and fast. Kelsey has never been fucked this thoroughly and she can't get enough. She feels her walls start to squeeze him "Bucky, cum for me baby. Let it go!" "I'm right there." He grabs her face and kisses her with everything he has as he cums hard and deep. She cums at the same time he does and there's a moment where neither can tell where each begins and ends. Bucky holds on and rests his head on Kelsey's chest. She cradles him and its one of the most intimate moments in his many years. He slowly stands up, holding Kelsey by her ass and waist, and walked them to his shower. He gently places her down and they take a shower together. Afterwards, they lay in his bed and curl up together. Kelsey feels Bucky drift off first. She watches him and thinks about the last few hours. This morning she woke up alone and single. Now she just had the best sex of her life and laying next to the man she has had a crush on for years. She slowly drifts off hoping this dream never ends.