Chapter 26

"Kelsey." Neither of them moved from their spots. She took a deep breath, letting her scowled face relax. "Bucky. Seems like we have been parent trapped." The look on his face almost makes her bust out laughing. "What's being parent trapped?" She bites her bottom lip to keep from laughing, the movement making him catch his breath. "Never mind. May I sit?" "Of course!" He pulls out the chair for her and she sits. He takes this time to slightly check her out. Her jeans mold to her amazing ass, her blouse is loose, yet still accents her chest. He can already tell he is going to be in trouble. "So what is being parent trapped?" Kelsey lets out a giggle and explains the movie and what Nat is trying to do. "Seriously? And people wonder why I have trust issues." "So." "So." The silence between them is so thick, its stifling. "Bucky." "Kelsey" They talk at the same time. "Bucky, I just wanted to say how happy I am to see you happy and well." "Oh, you too." He then notices her rings on her left ring finger. He feels a little jealous and even a tiny bit angry. "So, I see you are married?" She looks down at her rings. "Yes, same as you. How long?" Nat didn't tell her anything about their conversation so she is clueless on what they talked about. "Uh, eighteen months." "Oh, I figured it would've been longer. I am correct in that it's Steve right?" "Yes. And you?" "Four and a half years." The same as Nat, weird. Wait a minute. She sees him do the math and she grins when the lightbulb goes off. "Wait a minute, you're married to Nat?!" "Yes. Happily." "When the hell did this happen?" She noticed his tone was not of anger but of disbelief and maybe even excitement? "Well, we started dating a few months after I left the compound. Married six months after that." "Wow. That's pretty cool actually." "Really? I didn't know if you would be upset or anything." "No. I mean, there's some bits of jealousy, but I am happy for you." Kelsey felt her heart lighten as the fell back into their easy banter. Kelsey and Bucky talked and caught up over the  last five years. "Bucky, I think we need to move." "Why?" She points to the shop closing. "Holy shit! We shut it down!" They both laugh and unbeknownst to the other, those familiar feelings were creeping back into their hearts.  "Well, I guess we should go." As they stand to leave, Kelsey decides to take a leap of faith. "If you want, I know a great Irish pub that serves great food and ok beer?" Bucky smiles and agrees, not wanting this day to end. 

"So Wanda and Vision huh?" Kelsey knocks back her beer, not sure how many they have had in the last five to six hours. "Yea, they moved back to Europe to live a quiet life in the country where neither has to hide. Pietro still lives with the Avengers." Bucky can't believe he is here, sitting with Kelsey drinking the night away like they used to. They have both avoided the topic of Steve, not wanting to ruin the good mood. "Well, I always liked those two." She takes a bite of the bread, dipping it in the marinara sauce.  A little bit of sauce gets on her side of her mouth. Bucky sees this and it makes his pants feel a little tighter. "Here, let me." He swipes his thumb across her lips, cleaning her off then licking his thumb. Kelsey licks her lips and feels her cunt get wet. "So I think we could have a little more fun, what do you think Dr.?" She giggles like a little girl at the doctor title. "It's still weird you calling me Doctor. But sure, what did you have in mind?" He pulls out a flask and pours out some green liquid in his drink. "Figured I could catch up with you, join in on the fun." "Is that?" "Yep. Asgardian." Before she registers her actions, she swipes the flask then downs a shot or two worth. The sweetness hits her hard and a small moan escapes her lips. "Wow, that taste so good." Her moan causes him to lean closer to her. "Lets get out of here." "And go where sweets? It's after one am." A smirk creeps across his lips and he leans in and whispers. "Follow me Doll." The pet name had her almost cumming in her seat. She pulls her phone out and leaves a drunk voice message for Nat. "Hey baaaaaby, Bucky boy is takingme to that club on Rollinssssss...youwannna come get meeee? Loveyouuuuuu"

It's been a very long time since Kelsey was this drunk. Her and Bucky were dancing to the music all the while getting close to each other's lips. Bucky, now also drunk, takes her face and licks it from her chin to her hair. Before long they're slowly grinding on each other, causing whistles from some of the other patrons. Nat arrives at he club and immediately spots them grinding together on the dance floor. She makes her way over and sees they are both beyond plastered. Kelsey spots Nat first. "Wiffeeyyy!" She kisses Nat and she can taste the alcohol on her breath. Nat giggles at how drunk she is. "Babe, you are so gone." "Hey besst frieennnndd!" Bucky comes in and hugs them both. "And you, how are you so damn drunk?" "Shhh, its a secret Buccckkkyy" Kelsey falls into a fit of giggles. "Bucky you didn't." He brings out the empty flask. "I did! And so did she!" Kelsey slaps him like a little girl. "You tattle tale!" "Ok, you both need to come with me now. We are leaving."  Nat drags both Kelsey and Bucky out of the club and into her car. "Oh no, Barnes in the back. Kels in the front. I am not having you two drunks in the back together." "Okay okay красная(red), keep you panties on." Nat catches the Russian name he gives her. She smirks and whispers in his ear. "Я не ношу трусиков Барнс(I'm not wearing any panties Barnes)" Bucky's eyes go wide and he swallows. He sits in the back and settles in the middle, so he can see both the girls. 

As Nat drives off, he sees Kelsey moving around in the front seat. A million thoughts are going through his head. What is happening? What will happen? Fuck, what about Steve? He checks his phone and sees a couple missed calls and texts from Steve. He checks the voicemail. "Hey Bucky, just wondering where you're at. You haven't checked in. Please call me back so I know you're ok."  He chooses to ignore it for now. When he looks up, he can't believe what he is seeing. Kelsey is snaking her way next to Nat and whispering naughty things in her ear. "Can I play Mommy? Can I play with you please?" These words make his dick hard and tight against his pants. Kelsey catches Bucky's eyes and sees the lust in them. Her drunken mind decides to really tease him. She slinks her hand up Nat's inner thigh and brushes against her folds. "Kels, what the fuck are you doing?" "I want to play Mommy." "Well, sweetie I am driving so, ahh" Kelsey pushes a finger in her hot pussy. "Mmm, Mommy is so wet for Mistress." Bucky hears those words and almost cums. He can hear her fingers fucking Nat and it's killing him. Kelsey looks at Bucky, loving his reactions. "Does Mommy want to cum on my fingers?" "Fuck Kelsey." Nat glances at Bucky in the back seat through the rearview mirror. She can see him watching and how hard he is. This turns her on more and Kelsey slips another finger in. "That's it." Nat pulls over off the side of the road and turns around and tosses the keys to Bucky. "You drive. Switch with me." "Are you crazy? I've been drinking." "GOD DAMMIT BARNES JUST DO IT!" She gets out of the car, going to Kelsey's side and opens her door, dragging her out. As Bucky gets in the front seat, Nat and Kelsey get in the back and Kelsey immediately bends down and starts to eat out Nat. "Fuck!" Nat screams as Bucky pulls out onto the road. They weren't far from their condo, but she needed Kelsey now. Bucky keeps looking at the girls in the back and the sounds and sights he is hearing is driving him insane. He finally makes it to their place just as Nat cums loudly. As Nat comes down from her high, he palms his cock to relieve the pressure. He lets his head fall onto the steering wheel, trying to calm himself down. "Bucky, you coming or what?" He looks up and sees a blissed out Nat and swollen lipped Kelsey motioning him to follow them. "Man, I am so fucked."