1

Living in America, Lia Grey had awesome highschool results which led her to getting a scholarship to the university of Korea. She had been hoping for that to happen since the day her boyfriend, James got an admission there, her parents were proud and at the same time sad that she was leaving them.
Having to wait a few months for the on going semester to end, she decides to spend some quality time with her parents. She and her parents just came from an amusement park where they went to celebrate her achievement, she walks upstairs to her room to freshen up. When she finishes, she picks up her phone to call up her boyfriend.
She tried calling twice but he wasn't picking up, she then called again, after about ten seconds he finally picks up
"Hey babe, I'm actually kind of busy right now, how about I call you up later?"
He says, making Lia frown at his words.
"uhh... OK sounds good"
She replies, seeming rather sad with the fact that her boyfriend now had less time for her. She walks down stairs to have dinner with her parents. Her mother made her favorite food and said to her
"honey, we'll miss you a lot, one month from now you'll be on a plane to Korea."
A tear rolls down her mother's eyes and Lia wipes it off and says
"mom, I'll miss you and dad too but I promise you that I'll always visit when I'm on a holiday, okay?"
Her mom cups her cheek and says
"OK, I love you honey"
Then she hugs her, her father as well joins in.
They have their dinner and go to bed. Lia on the other hand couldn't sleep, she kept continuously thinking about James because she hadn't seen him for a year and was excited to see him again.
She wasn't able to tell him which university she was going to because he was busy and had no time for her.

The next day she wakes up really late, she takes her bath and dresses in casual clothes. She walks down stairs to meet her parents, her mom in the kitchen and her dad on the couch reading the news paper.
"morning mom, morning dad"
She says, her mom looks at her and says
"morning honey, come have breakfast"
Her dad puts down the news paper and walks up to her and kisses her forehead
"morning sweetie"
He says and they both walk over to the dining table to set the plates. When done, her mom brings the food to the dining table and they begin eating. After she they have breakfast, she clears up the table and washes the dishes. She assists her mom in vacuuming the house and settles down to watch a movie. She turns on the TV and starts watching all the while not paying attention as she momentarily kept thinking of James.
Weeks passed and Lia had no normal conversation with James without him making excuses of him being busy.
It's the beginning of a new week, sunday, Lia's up stairs on her room packing her luggage for her flight the next day. While packing, her mom and dad walk in and ask if she needs help packing her luggage, she gives a warm smile and says
"yes, I do"
And they help her with her bags.

Night comes and Lia is about to go to bed. She sets her alarm to wake by 6:00 then goes to sleep.
She wakes at 6 am, takes her bath and gets dressed. She walks downstairs with her luggage and see her mom and dad waiting for her. Her dad helps her with her luggage, putting it on the trunk of the car. She hugs her mum and kisses her goodbye before hopping into the car with her dad and drive to the airport.
When they arrive, she takes out her luggage and goes to to meet her dad who was standing beside the driver's side.
"dad, I love you soo much"
She says, hugging her dad.
"I love you too honey, take care of yourself" he says, kissing her forehead whilst cupping her cheek. Tears stream down her eyes and her dad wipes it away.
"don't cry honey..... Don't cry"
Her dad says, sniffing as a tear drop falls from his eye lid and unto her hand.
She sniffs,
"you tell me not to cry yet you're crying"
She says, smiling.
She hugs her dad and grabs her luggage, leaving him standing next to the car. She looks back to her father still standing next to the car as people walk past him with their bags.

After all the requirements, she boards the plane. She sits in the public class happy that her and her James were going reunite but was sad for leaving her parents behind.