Three...Two... One...

The tension between Katniss and I could be seen.

I don't need to apologize and I won't. This might be better during the games if she's angry at me. It could save us a lot of grief, save her a lot of grief.

I glance done the line and see Patrick was next for the interview.

He looked nervous as he rubbed his sweaty palms against his pants.

I stare at him and he looks over at me nervously.

Patrick had asked me for help for his interview. He would be fine, even without me.

He went onto the stage and I let out a breath.

I turn away again.

I heard a loud round of applause a few minutes later and he walked off the stage.

I could tell it went well even without watching the stupid TV.

He walked by all composed but when he saw me he gave me a boyish grin.

I smiled a little and rolled my eyes.

"You seem to have helped Patrick a lot." Peeta says.

"Yeah" Katniss scoffed sarcastically "Totally helped."

I lower my eyebrows "At least I won't have to watch my teammates die because I didn't teach them how to fight." I growl back at her.

She was about to say something before Peeta was ushered onto the stage.

"Salty aren't we?" Finnick asked as he walked by with a dimpled smile.

"Shut up and go fix your hair or something.

"If it weren't for the baby. " Peeta said on the TV.

I raise an eyebrow and turned to Katniss who looked just as shocked.

"Didn't know you were expecting." I say to her before Peeta walked over and she slammed him against the wall.

"Aren't you going to break that up?" Finnick asked with a smirk.

I keep my arms crossed and watch "Do I look like a therapist for married couples?"

Haymitch was the one to break it up before shoving Katniss onto the stage with some words I couldn't hear.

"You're next right?" Finnick asked.

I didn't answer as I waited for Katniss to finish before I walked onto the stage.

"There he is!!" Ceaser Flickerman calls.

I glance at Katniss as I pass her. She was out of her wedding outfit and now in a mockingjay dress.

"Attractive" I grunt.

She looked at me but I was on the stage now, fake smile on my face.

"Our very own electric spark!" Ceaser called. He stood up and held his hand out but I ignore it and sit down, putting my right ankle over my left knee.

Ceaser looked surprised but sat down chuckling.

"You look sharp!" He exclaimed. "I haven't seen any other boys in this color."

Quell made my suit a metallic black that seemed to glare at anyone who looked at it.

"There aren't any other boys like me." I respond.

"How true that is!" He chuckled. "Cedric, you don't seem affected by the hunger games at all! You aren't scared you're going to break Celestia's heart?"

"I don't need to, her grandfather has already achieved that!" I exclaim. Everyone gasped and I leaned back. "Celestia's smart, I'm sure she'll see why I broke up with her."

Ceaser chuckled nervously. "A-so that means your single again!" He tried to save.

The rowd screamed. I nodded "That's right, but I won't be dating anyone."

"And why's that?" Ceaser asked.

"Because Snow won't let me. My name will die with me."

There was awkward murmuring in the crowd.

I raised an eyebrow at Ceaser "Cat got your tongue Flickerman?"

He cleared his throat "Do you have a plan?"

"Yes, to kill. Next question." I say shortly.

A few people yelled angrily while other just laughed.

"It seems you're just too likeable!" Ceaser snorted.

"Well, I'll be remembered" I reply. "And isn't it sad you won't be?"

"Pardon?" Ceaser asked.

I uncross my leg and lean forward. "None of you will be. You are all just fools in pretty colors and I can't wait to watch you choke on your own feathery scarves and trip off your high heels."

"That's a little violent isn't it?" Ceaser said.

"Your definition of violence and mine are something we must look at differently than." I hiss.

Two guards come onto the saltage to "escourt" me off.

I kick one's legs out form under him and use my foot to kick the other's gun out of his hands and into mine.

I put my foot on the throat of the guard on the floor and cock the gun and at the other one who was standing.

There was a shocked gasp and silence over everyone as they watched.

"Now son, let's just-" Ceaser starts but I point the gun at him.

"Shut up or I'll shut you up permanently." I command.

He puts his hands up and leans back.

I stare at them.

"I want you all to watch." I say. "I want you to watch these games and learn something. You might just be next, so be careful who you cheer for." I get up and toss the gun to the side.

I walk to the edge of the stage before my electricity exploded out and changed my outfit. It all glowed in red as the intimidation wofted off of me.

"So enjoy the show." I laugh before walking out.