Chapter 52

Dedicated to: @Mendes_Neha @kidrauhl4466 @janoskianbabess ily!

And also:
@Cait278 @caitywaity2002 @caitymalik1314
they have similar usernames idk why I noticed. I think its cool!
________________

-Hannah POV-

"Where you gonna tell me about the show you have in California?" I sked that night when we got home.

"Yes I was." Jack said. "I just forgot about it with all this baby stuff. Don't be angry love."

"I'm not angry." I said and slid my arms around his neck. "I'm just worried that we won't have time to plan the baby's arrival and stuff."

He held me tightly. I love how he felt so safe and homey. There's nobody else who could make me feel this way.

"I'm not gonna flake out on you two." He said firmly. "I'm right here honey."

"I know." I rested my head in his chest.

"We just have to find a balance." He said stroking my hair. It soothed me down.

-

The next few days Jack was busy with rehearsals with Johnson for their show in Cali soon. We didn't really have time to spend alone anymore.

"You seem distant." Maggie said surveying me carefully.

I shrugged. "I don't know Mags. I just miss him so much."

I was doing grocery shopping with Maggie today because she suggested getting out of the apartment. We needed to stock up anyways because Jack usually came home with Johnson after rehearsals.

"After the show maybe things will mellow out for you two." she tried making me feel better but I knew its only going to get more hectic. I smiled anyways knowing she was trying.

"Yeah - " i started but bumped into someone full on. I think my stomach was an airbag because the other person staggered back.

"Oh my god! Sorry - wait.." I said. "Cameron?"

It was Cameron. He looked different.

"Hey Han." He said slowly afraid of looking in my eyes.

The thought of him and Megan ratting out my secret to the media came into mind. I glared at him and folded my arms.

"You look really good H - " he started but Maggie cut him off.

"Listen douche! Get the fuck away before I use my mace on your sorry face!" She pointed her fingers at him.

"Hey Maggie it's okay." I said stifling a giggle because Cam looked scared. Nobody shall mess with Maggie Lindemann.

"I'll be at the junk food section." She nodded and headed away to give us some space. I didn't want that but I wanted him to explain himself.

"Please forgive me Hannah." He said immediately.

"Why? You ruined everything for me Cam!" I crossed my arms and glared at him. I wanted him to hurt the way I had for the past 2 months.

"I heard about the accident in Ohio, how are you?" He seemed concerned but then again he is such a good actor. Especially the part where he pretended to be my friend.

"I'm fine." I said stifly.

"I wanted to see you but Jack...he's gonna beat the shit out of me." He chuckled.