Chapter 55

Dedicated to baes:
@oggilinsky
@gilinskys_queen
@JaSeeZakiira

ILY!

A MUST: Check out my gurls fanfic on the one and only Ricky Dillon becs cmon he's such a bae! {@Autumn_Walker99} remember to vote and share! Love ya x
__________

-Hannah POV-

"A BABY BOY!" Jack said loudly.

"A boy!?" They all gasped excitedly.

"AND A GIRL!" I added, giggling and linked my hand into Jacks.

The room erupted into loud cheers, shouts and hoots. It was chaotic. All of our friends- well family now- surrounded Jack and I forming a group hug. Maggie was obviously crying whilst the others were beaming proudly.

Our parents were even crying.

"Holy Maloley! I knew it!" Nate yelled high fiving Sammy.

"No you didnt!" Nash rolled his eyes. "Who the fuck expected twins!"

"Language Grier!" My mom scolded him playfully.

He scratched the back of his head. "Oh shit sorry Mrs Bass! Oh I mean not shit...aw fuck I'm gonna shut up."

"I'm so happy for you Han!" Mahogany hugged me tighter interrupting Nash's moment. I felt tears fall down my cheeks immediately.

"Daaym! Twins! Congrats Pappa G!" Johnson patted Jack on the back. 
Jack was smiling so hard I was afraid his jaw might stay that way forever if he didn't stop. I couldn't help reflect his smile though.

"Thanks bro." He nodded.

"You two will make great parents." Cam said finally after being quiet. Jack stiffened but relaxed when I laced my hand in his.

"Thanks Cam." I smiled warmly. I really did want things to be okay again because I miss Cam and Jack does too.

After more congratulatory from our friends they headed out of the office and to the parking lot. Our parents stayed behind to talk to Jack and I.

Jack reached up to wipe my eyes. It was so sweet.

"I'm so proud of you two." Mrs G pulled me into a hug. She let go and hugged her son affectionately. The best thing about the Gilinsky family is that I felt apart of them, like I've been there since day 1.

"We're gonna have a little boy and girl!" His dad sniffed. "Really blessed!"

I noticed my mom tearing so I pulled her into a hug. She sobbed into my shirt making me chuckle slightly.

"I'm gonna be a grandma!" She said happily with tears in her eyes. It made me feel good to see her excited. "To two grandkids!"

"Mom!" I smiled. "I love you. And you dad. I love you guys."

My dad encircled around the two of us and it felt like the old days. The three of us doing everything together...that's what I missed most. I broke away and stood next to my husband- my family now -who linked his hand in mine.

"I actually have you to thank Mr and Mrs Bass." Jack smiled. He looked so picture perfect. He was my piece of perfection.

"Why's that?" My dad frowned.