Chapter 23

Dedicated to @normgilinsky love ya!!!

I added a pic to the media thing that you guys HAVE to check! Its Jack clarifying Jadison. Is this real guys? I feel like im dying inside...*cries* Idk she doesnt seem like his other half? I mean if Jacks Happy then thats great and im not hating on her i don't think any of us should! It just sucks because i wish he was with a girl who cares about other stuff other than her looks and makeup. And his fans too! And he's ditching the guys to be with her...thats so wrong. If i was Jacks gf I'd want him around guys too. Get what I mean? Urg its so frustrating being a fangirl! Madison is gorgeous yes but her makeup is so overdone its scary. Tbh i wish Jack didnt choose her, not because she's Madison but because she's just not nice...

Dont u think its dodgy how she was all for Bieber and now She's inlove with Jack only since he became more famous with the songs and all?

Thoughts on "Jadison?" Feel free to rant! Bcs i did lol.
________

-Hannah POV-

We were all packed up the next morning and ready to leave Miama and head back to Nebraska.

I stared in the mirror as I brushed my hair out quickly. When I was done I set the brush down and glanced at the big blue rock on my finger. It made a thousand emotions rush to the surface.

"It suits your fingers." Jack grinned and admired me from the bathroom doorway. His face was glowing this morning.

I stood on tiptoes and slid my arms around his neck. "We're getting married babe."

He picked me up and put me on top of the bathroom counter. "I know! I'm so glad you said yes last night! I've never been so happy in my entire life."