Chapter 39

Follow my sister Chanel (she loves 5SOS) on Twitter! @5soscrazycalm
_____
Dedicated to beautiful
@Analiiiii @littlered119
@lagunahills01 @megpowersxo
_______

-Jack POV-

Hannah and i have been on our honeymoon vacay for two weeks now. Its been the best few days of my life to be honest, beside my wedding of course.

We spent most of the time just relaxing and talking about our future together and a lot...like alot of 'sleeping together'.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Get in!" I said to Hannah who was strutting down the steps in her bikini. It was hot pink and made me drool.

It was probably midnight now, the stars were out tonight. We decided to swim tonight since it was too hot.

She pulled her hairtie out and shook her hair out, making me get the feels. Imagine. A guy getting the feels.

"Sure." She smiled and let her bikini bottom fall to the floor. She winked and slowly undid her top, taking her time and kept her eyes on me. It fell down to the floor.

My mouth hung open at the sight of Hannah's body. "What's wrong babe?" She asked and walked down the pool steps. The water making her body wet, it looked so great.

"N-nothing." I stuttered as she inched closer and hooked her fingers on my swim trunks. I felt them slide off, Hannah threw them over the pool ledge. She smiled at me and pushed herself against me.

"Skinny dipping." I smirked. "Smart girl, you really are."

"You know you want it Gilinsky." She mirrored my smirk.