Chapter 59

Dedicated to my bish @yojacko she's just fweekin amazing! And also my favess:
@NateMaloleys
@jolinsky1992 @jamigerald1
@susan_bird @pinkglitter115

I FEEL LIKE THIS FANFIC IS GONNA LEGIT HAVE LIKE 50000 CHAPTERS BCS WOAH I HAVE SO MUCH SH*T TO STILL WRITE AND IM EXCITED!

____________

-Hannah POV-

The person dressed in black looked at me and it felt like I was frozen in time. Before I could think I dashed to the room and locked the door as fast as I could. My hands were shaking.

I tried to think clearly but my thoughts were one big gamble. If anything should happen...

"Holy fuccck." I whispered.

It hit me. Someone's in my house and could do anything now that I'm alone. I fumbled for my phone and rang for Jack. He's the only one who came to mind.

He picked up immediately.

-Jack POV-

It was 7 p.m here in Cali. Meaning that its probably 10 p.m in Nebraska.

I got a call from Hannah as Jack and I were backstage at a concert. The fans were amazing and I had a blast with Johnson. It was like old times.

This was the last one and tomorrow night I'd be heading home to see Hannah.

"Hey babe?" I said excitedly into the phone. I thought she'd be asleep by now but this is great because I get to hear her voice.

"Jack!" Her panicked voice made my smile vanish. Something is wrong.

"Babe are you in labor! What the fuck! Its too soon!" I said panicking too.

"What? No!" She yelled. "Jack someone's in the apartment and I'm freaking out! Oh my god this is scary. I need you." Her voice broke at the end.

My heart fell so fast I couldn't breath for a while. Someone broke in? While she's alone?

"Hannah! Why didn't you call someone there first? Babe lock yourself in the bathroom and I'll call Sammy or someone!" I instructed her.

"Jack I'm scared." she cried. I could hear the fear in her voice. I'm gonna kill a motherfuker when I get back.

"Babe stay on the phone with me okay talk to me. I'm getting Johnson to call someone." I said trying to calm her down.

I turned to Jack who was looking concerned. "Bro get Sammy on the phone! Tell him to check on Hannah, someone's in the apartment!"

"The fuck?" Johnson said but called Sammy and told him the situation. Sammy and Nate were on their way.

"Jack hurry! He's trying to get into the room now." Hannah said crying harder. My mind raced to my babies...shit.

"Baby Sammy's almost there alright? No ones gonna hurt you three okay? I love you Hannah." I said feeling my emotions get the better of me.

"I love you Jack." She whispered. I could almost picture her sobbing. My poor girl. I wanted to to run to her right now but the distance would not allow me.

My heart was racing and I was praying Sammy would get there. If anything happen to her...god forbid.

Over the phone I heard a door burst open and Hannah gasp loudly dropping the phone. My heart stopped.

"Hannah! Fuck!" I yelled into the phone.

______
I had to shorten the chapters alooooot bcs when I read my fanfic now I saw some parts were missing. Is it just my phone or is it like that? It looks annoying and I'm sorry if Its like that!