Chapter 67

Dedicated to:
@natesqueen
@whitesides_girl
@KristenTree
@JcCaylen_Forever
@jaden1318
@Jeffie13

Love yaaa guys! Oh and if you've added me as a friend on Facebook then just comment here bcs I'm gonna check now!
________________________

-Jack POV-

"Call me if you need me." I held Hannah close to me, then kissed her forehead. I walked out with Nate, Sammy and Johnson following me.

"See ya Lil Mama." Nate winked at Hannah. She giggled and hid a blush. But I'm not stupid, I know Nate has the hots for my wife.

"Let's paint the town red brothers!" Sammy yelled as we drove down to several clubs in Nebraska. I was skeptical about leaving Hannah all alone because she's pregnant but she insisted that I have some fun.

Hannah is due in two weeks so I couldn't wait for the babies to get here.

"Time to get wasted out of my mind." Nate said with a laugh.

When we got there, it was already packed and girls surrounded us immediately. I was feeling awkward though, feeling like I should be with Hannah.

The night consisted of partying, drinking and dancing - a lot of it. I was completely wasted by the end of the night. A red-head girl with barely any clothing on walking right up to me and started dancing against me.

Being intoxicated, I entertained it, holding her closer. The music for louder, my head dizzier from all the alcohol. I wasn't thinking right and allowed the red-head to lead me to a room at the back. None of the guys noticed we had disappeared.

The red-haired shut the door behind us and pushed me onto a couch. I felt hot, and I wanted her. "Jack, you deserve so much better." The girl said in my ear. Her voice made me shiver.

A huge part of me knew this is so wrong and that I should run far away from this girl. But that part of me was under the influence of alcohol.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"That's not important now." She purred and sat on top of me. In a few minutes we were undressed and kissed roughly. I didn't know what I was doing - just that I needed to do this.

I haven't slept with Hannah in weeks. And this seemed to ease the need. So that's what made me kiss this stranger - I was impulsive.

I didn't think it would lead to anything really but eventually, we were having sex in the back room of the club.

-Hannah POV-

I sat on the couch flipping through reruns of Teen Wolf. Jack was out with the guys partying it up while I was home, really pregnant and pigging out on Chocolate Mousse (best ever).

The part where Stile's turns into a werewolf was just starting when my phone had rang loudly.

"Really? I'm watching bae right now." I groan loudly and answer it anyways. It was Sammy.

"Han! You need to get down to Club 360 downtown." He shouted. His voice was panicked and made me sit upright. My mind raced to Jack - is he okau?

"Sammy what's wrong?" I asked already slipping on my Nike sneakers. "Is everything okay?"

"Jacks missing, we were about to leave when he just...disappeared I guess." Sammy yelled over the loud Club music. "He was hella drunk and high."

"I'll be there in a second okay? Meet me at the entrance." I said grabbing my keys and heading to the car. My heart was pounding and praying that Jack was okay. I drove faster than ever to the club and parked, already seeing Johnson Sammy and Nate standing outside.

You know, this would have been a really funny scene. A really huge pregnant lady outside a Club. Its not every day you this so generally people outside stared openly.

"Where could he have gone to?" I asked the minute I reached them. They all looked sober for a night at the club, I realized they're probably just worried about Jack.

"I don't know,he kinda just disappeared while we were dancing." Nate shrugged. His scrubby beard made him look ten times hotter.

"Let's check inside again." I instructed and made for the door.

Johnson stopped me. "Woah Han you can't go in there. You're pregnant."

I gave him a look. "I'm pregnant, not disable JJ, besides I'm worried about Jack."

I went in and the guys were close behind me, already showing protectiveness. Nate was closer than usual, looking ready to slay anyone who came close to me.

"We have already check everywhere." Sammy yelled at us. We stopped just near the bar and looked around. I was getting scared by the second, where the hell is Jack? Why would he be so irresponsible and just leave.

"Let's check the backroom? Maybe he puked and passed out there." I offered. Jack usually passes out after getting really drunk. He might have mistaken the room for a bathroom.

"Yeah." Nate said and followed me as I pushed through the crowed to check the club backroom. I was praying he would be there so we could all just go home.

The minute I pushed the door open, I choked on the air. Jack was there alright. But so was another girl. And they were doing it on the couch. They were oblivious to the fact that four people were staring at them.

It felt like all the life had been drained right out of me, like I was being thrown down a dark never ending tunnel of shock and pain.

"What the fuck!" Nate boomed behind me.

This caught they're attention and made Jack reel backwards, grabbing his clothing and putting them on. He looked shocked to see me standing there, hands on my belly.

How could he do this to me? To us? To our unborn babies?

"Hannah I can we explain!"Jack yelled as tears ran down my cheeks. My heart felt like it was dying...like I couldn't quite remember how to breath.

He made a start of me but I pushed his hands away. "I never wanna see you again Jack!" I cried, turned around and walked away from him. My heart breaking with each step I took.

I saw Johnson and Samny look at him angrily but Nate reached forward and punched Jack so hard, he fell senselessly to the floor. Go Nate. I felt tears fall down more as I walked passed everyone laughing and having a good time. Polar opposite.

"Hannah wait!" Nate yelled. "Han cmon wait up!"

The sound of his voice made me want to run into his arms and cry until I had no more tears left. But I walked away feeling like I was dying instead.

When i was outside, I stumbled over the uneven ground..my heart slowly falling and giving up on me. Nate was right behind me as I was about to fall to my knees.

"You do realize who that girl is." I cried against his shirt.

"Who?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Megan." I said. My voice broke at the end and I cried harder.

"I've got you." He said in that deep rapper voice. "Its okay, I got you."

And suddenly, the world slipped away.